Daniel Alves

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Also on the board, incidentally

Ban was threatened & made clear to the club for more than a year as was the predicament with Alves and others

Dani has played well while the board have massively miscalculated

Frodo_FCB

Damn you Alves..If he was shit like last year i wouldnt care much, but since January he has been great, arguably the best RB in the world. Even if we didnt have the transfer ban, i really cant see any top class RB who can replace Dani. It would be ideal to renew him for one more season and then in 2016 summer new players will pop out.

anguy

Damn you Alves..If he was shit like last year i wouldnt care much, but since January he has been great, arguably the best RB in the world.

Not really. Even since January he was very inconsistent. There were games when he was downright terrible. He has been consistently good in last 5 games or so, though.

So now Adama for RB!!! :)

Mido

If some whistleblowers at Barca could make a part of his demands and the negociations public that could put him under pressure to show if he is greedy.

Jombi

WTF?!?!?! PSG? They already have plenty of RBs.

We should try to get Serge Aurier from them ASAP. If that doesnt work, I dont see anyone else that can be a proper replacement except Amavi from Nice who is comfortable with both left and right foot.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

We should try to get Serge Aurier from them ASAP. If that doesnt work, I dont see anyone else that can be a proper replacement except Amavi from Nice who is comfortable with both left and right foot.

Yup they have Aurier, Van der Wiel and Marquinos and Dinohara said that there is no offer from PSG and all that rage at Marca when they announced about him joining PSG, interesting, as I understand DiMarzio is very reliable, right?

mazp

I wish him the best. Disappointing he found his form again, while looking for his last big payday.. But, that always seems to be the case with players entering their final year of contract. See Valdes as well, before he got injured.

khaled_a_d

Yup they have Aurier, Van der Wiel and Marquinos and Dinohara said that there is no offer from PSG and all that rage at Marca when they announced about him joining PSG, interesting, as I understand DiMarzio is very reliable, right?

Marquinhos is mainly a CB ,VDW has 1 year left in his contract and they could let him leave ,It will be Alves/Aurier and Marquinhos when needed . there is a place for him their
DiMarzio is reliable ,but he tends to tell some PS too like anyone else

Bertus

What are you talking about?

PSG didn't renew VdW. He will be sold this summer.

So only remains Aurier and Alves (if he really signs).

I am against signing alves because he's too old imo, but Di Marzio said that:

- PSG will give him only 3M / year as salary.
- Because he will be given a big signature bonus on signature to make up for it.
- Therefore that will not increase psg Wage ceiling that much for the FFP.

And also, as much as I dislike this transfer, Aurier being tutored by the best RB (with Lahm) of the Alves/Xavi/Lahm generation is something great for Aurier.

It's just like Marquinhos who said recently that he would never have been that good this season if he didn't have TS and DL to learn from.

So in short, no PSG won't sell Aurier anytime soon, sorry.

Home of Barca Fans