Daniel Alves

Darko

The board has been fucking up for years, I don't really want to put the blame on the players since I don't know the details.

Mido

Lucho was actually the one supporting Dani's renewal.

I highly doubt the board would get so far trying to renew with him if not for Lucho wish.

Lucho DEFINITELY mind Dani's departure.

And you are being short-sighted, in my honest opinion, no disrespect intended, if you are looking this situation as a matter of money only.

Of course money is a major factor (always will be), but there are other things running around.

Dani always was pissed about the way Abidal was treated.

No surprise he is now pissed about his treatment (yes, board was totally inept managing this situation).

Sandro Rosell's footprints...

Neymessi

ITs great that I don't even remember those old days when alves used to fuck up so frequently and bore the hell out of us with his crosses.Thank god those days are long gone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
CFyqJiWVIAA19b9.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's such a legend, love him and will greatly miss him when he leaves - which definitely shouldn't be the next 2 season. Plz Dani, just sign the damn 2+1 contract.

mark1nhu

If Barça wins CL, he will reach Roberto Carlos' record of 3 CL trophies, obviously talking only about Brazilian players.

Legend.

bungsalman

My local news told he will say goodbye. But it didnt mention his next club.
I don't think the board is not fair to him, but we have too much defender.
If he go, its good for young lads. But if he stay, its good for the club.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Board must have offered him a renewal, maybe the salary was not what he was expecting. I wish he would stay, we don't have a replacement yet. We have a transfer ban i hope the board remembers that, first xavi and now dani.

bungsalman

Board must have offered him a renewal, maybe the salary was not what he was expecting. I wish he would stay, we don't have a replacement yet. We have a transfer ban i hope the board remembers that, first xavi and now dani.

IMO, we have Rakitic. Maybe he is not Xavi level, but dont worry, time will tell. He played good in his first season. In fact, I'm sad if Xavi just sat on the bench. Let him go just makes everything better.

About Dani, at his age, its not his prime. But he still have a quality. Of course he want to play, but the other player, who younger than him, want too. I just dont want he feel uncomfortable with this complicated situation. We have Adriano, Douglas, and Montoya. And there is no warranty they can play as long as Dani play well.

Home of Barca Fans