Daniel Alves

namaria

''Hola dani, aqui *nombre del periodista* de Radio MARCA''

-Alves: ''Basura, otra pregunta, no contesto a Marca''.

a legend!

Garrus

Whatever Zubi said about Alves it wont be a patch on the hate he got on this forum from a lot of users in the past couple of years. He has been amongst the most ridiculed of Barca players until the past few months.

:lol: Exactly!, If alves took just a few minutes browsing his forum page in any barca site except for the last few months, He would've left us a long time ago.
A few below average matches from him and the ridicule and scapegoating resumes again.

F

Flavia

Remins us what Zubi said please

Alves thought there was an option to extend his contract, and zubi was blunt in telling it ended this summer, with no options of extension. That was during a press conference, and it wasn't very nice. Not new this board don't really know how to treat players. Faus talking about Messi is another bad example.

Antimadridista1

Alves: "When watching Cuatro (Madrid propaganda tv), I feel ashamed in their place. We won Liga and they still talked about Madrid's CL win"

:lol:
[MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] : Yep, you're right.

JamDav1982

Alves thought there was an option to extend his contract, and zubi was blunt in telling it ended this summer, with no options of extension. That was during a press conference, and it wasn't very nice. Not new this board don't really know how to treat players. Faus talking about Messi is another bad example.

That is the fault of Alves agent then if they had no idea when his contract ended.

JamDav1982

Not the point, jamdav.

The statement at the time from Zubi said both parties knew that contract expires in 2015.

So should not have been a shock to Alves as they discussed it before Zubi announced it in press conference.

I dont think any of his statements about lack of respect are linked to that at all but more about the club looking for a new RB last summer.

namaria

Alves: "At this moment, staying is ruled out? At this moment, yes. We'll see later what happens. I'm out with one and a half foot now."

Antimadridista1

This guy is completely crazy. I've never seen someone doing what he did today at a press conference.

It looks pretty clear to me that he's leaving. He's really unhappy with the board and criticized it heavily today. I think that they lowered massively his salary and over-all, the way the treated him doesn't satisfy him and I fully understand it.

First, they didn't wanted to extend his contract. Then, when TAS didn't cancel the ban in late december, they decided to start the discussions. He deserves better and this board is a complete mess. Leaving after winning the treble is a good scenario for him. He has nothing more to prove and to win. He'll probably leave for a club in Manchester or Milano, and then come back in his local club in Brazil, Bahia.

Last edited:
He can gtfo as far as i'm concerned. Pissed about the Zubi comments? Zubi was fired. So who's laughing last ?

Barça wants to give him what he always asked for, but that's not good enough anymore because dani's feelings were hurt ? Please.
He didn't deserve an extension a few months ago and was by far the poorest player out of our starting eleven.

Seriously a 3 year contract for a 32 y-old fullback way past his prime ? I despise this board but dani is behaving lie a spoiled twat. My 2 cents.

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

He can gtfo as far as i'm concerned. Pissed about the Zubi comments? Zubi was fired. So who's laughing last ?

Barça wants to give him what he always asked for, but that's not good enough anymore because dani's feelings were hurt ? Please.
He didn't deserve an extension a few months ago and was by far the poorest player out of our starting eleven.
That would be Iniesta.

Home of Barca Fans