Daniel Alves

JamDav1982

Guess what, it doesn't matter. The only reason why the board won't do nothing about it, is because they know they fucked up.

I didn't mean "double" double, but more. :)

Fucked up by doing what? Not offering him a new contract in 2014?

Yet had they done that there would have been a huge out cry on here of the board giving big money to a player past his best, cant defend, cant get up and down park and cant cross ball.

Stric

What a complete and utter moron. Just leave as soon as possible, please.

He's lucky to still be here in the first place. Yes, he's been good in the past 2 months or so, but that's no reason to ignore that he was by far the worst player in the starting 11 for the previous 3 seasons.

namaria

Alves: "I still want to stay here, but not an any price. And I'm not talking about money but about respect."

Alves: "Staying or not, Barça will always be in my heart, because these have been the best years in my life."

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Weird press conference. Why stir up trouble just before two of the most important games of the season.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And he has been the best in the world since then.

I didn't say otherwise?

The board clearly recognizes it too. Which is why they started entertaining the idea of renewing him. However, you don't just give in to any and all demands. Who knows if he actually keeps up this form?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

He's lucky to still be here in the first place. Yes, he's been good in the past 2 months or so, but that's no reason to ignore that he was by far the worst player in the starting 11 for the previous 3 seasons.

Yup he is behaving like a child now, trying to teach Barto (and Zubi) a lesson, holding a grudge. And then this:

Alves: "The president knows what he has to do for me to stay. We'll see if he does it." I bet he wants Barto to apologize and beg on his knees to stay.

namaria

and why directive didnt buy anyone, 3years is a long period, dont you think?

Home of Barca Fans