Daniel Alves

L

Lagerfeld

No other board would have dealt different.
He played crap for 2 years, so nobody would have extended his contract.
Afterwards the transfer ban appeared, so the board changed their opinion due to no alternatives.
Furthermore, his performances became better again in the last months.
The question is: can he keep this performance over the next 2 years?

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

I disagree, but iniesta would never behave like that anyway man
Had Iniesta been treated the way he has, we all would be going crazy. Alves is by many regarded as the best right back in Barca's history, with good reason. That way Alves is behaving now, I totally understand and it is about time someone stood up to our board.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Had Iniesta been treated the way he has, we all would be going crazy. Alves is by many regarded as the best right back in Barca's history, with good reason. That way Alves is behaving now, I totally understand and it is about time someone stood up to our board.

The board met his demands. If he wants to keep moving the goal posts, Dani can leave.

M

monamou

He's a legend of Barca but he's behaving like a dick right now. I don't want him to stay.

Sterlingfan2000

Tell me which club would have done differently? All clubs would kick him out of the club. If he had done this Press conference in another club,they would be harsher.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Our board.

Start of the season: Go fuck yourself.

Transfer ban: We're sorry, we didn't mean it.

The way I see it, he should ask for double.

He can ask for double. Nobody is going to pay him that. It's not how it works.

He didn't deserve a contract renewal at the start of the season.

LordLichtenstein

Tell me which club would have done differently? All clubs would kick him out of the club. If he had done this Press conference in another club,they would be harsher.

Guess what, it doesn't matter. The only reason why the board won't do nothing about it, is because they know they fucked up.

He can ask for double. Nobody is going to pay him that. It's not how it works.

He didn't deserve a contract renewal at the start of the season.
I didn't mean "double" double, but more. :)

namaria

Saying that he was one and half foot out of the door, would mean the end of all contract negotiations in most places.
he also said he s still player of FC Barcelona, full concentrated on two finals, he talked also about Juve, and that it will be hard.
His contract is coming to an end, so its logic what he said.
so your opinion is that club needs to punish him, for that?

http://www.ccma.cat/tv3/alacarta/pr...antar-en-plena-roda-de-premsa/video/5526794/#
i liked this a lot "calma, calma".
wont be another one like Dani here for sure.

Home of Barca Fans