Daniel Alves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That just means money.
Dani is saying that if the club respected him more they would give him a contract just like he wants, since they are not meeting his demands they are not respecting him.

Dani held the press conference because he meant the rumours in the press were all baseless and fueled by people in the club administration.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What rumors were that? His agent/ex-wife fueled rumors herself and don't think Dani wasn't behind it.

raki

Isn't a new board coming in the summer?
And it's about time somebody said something about these thiefs, imagine the trophies we could have won the past 2 seasons with our club being in a stable situation with board members who know what they are doing.

Thieves? It i remember Lucho is here because of them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Most socis are sheep like any other voters in anything. As are most of us. Nunez,Gaspart,Laporta and Rosell left as hated figures and carousel goes on attributing averything negative to those who are leaving and blindly trusting those who'll come.

frog-fcb

I really hope he gets to stay here not just for the great player he is but the great person he is to he will always have my total respect for the time he offered to give abidal some of his liver

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Most socis are sheep like any other voters in anything. As are most of us. Nunez,Gaspart,Laporta and Rosell left as hated figures and carousel goes on attributing averything negative to those who are leaving and blindly trusting those who'll come.

Mostly agree...You can't really claim Laporta left as most hating him, it was the most successful period in the club's long history

I hope Alves is resigned, he's been a key figure in the club's renaissance over the past decade with clearly more to give...Plus, he's exuded exemplary professionalism & leadership...Still, after what has happened in the past few years I am not too optimistic this will have a happy ending

hardyboy

Mestre (vice president): "We count on Alves. He has our final offer and now he'll decide. No other right back gave Barça as much as he did."

D

damunk

I really hope he gets to stay here not just for the great player he is but the great person he is to he will always have my total respect for the time he offered to give abidal some of his liver

I did not know this. Now I remember that crazy liver style dance they did together when Alves smashed Madrid with that long range effort. That was one of the best moments in Barcalona Madrid derby history in the last 10 years.

It was a crucial time to score. Everyone went nuts. I think that was Mourinho's dirty madrid.

vukkapor

I did not know this. Now I remember that crazy liver style dance they did together when Alves smashed Madrid with that long range effort. That was one of the best moments in Barcalona Madrid derby history in the last 10 years.

It was a crucial time to score. Everyone went nuts. I think that was Mourinho's dirty madrid.

He offered to Abidal to give him a part of his liver, to be his donor, but Abi refused because that could of destroyed his career..

F

Flavia

CGRhUz8W8AEJIeS.jpg

Alves new look for the game :rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans