Daniel Alves

StarLord

They got tons of cheap penaldos as well that season.

As for that Rayo game. Not only did Ramos & Pepe get away with murder, Rayo missed glorious chances galore in that game. Casillas also had a fantastic game (that was then)

M

monamou

Yeah that was great. Others seem scared to talk about this or they just don't care.

Kohe321

[tw]603664383575732226[/tw]

I think Dani is definitely out then. Barca won't be improving the offer, and he has already pretty much made it impossible for himself to accept the current one without looking foolish after saying what he did in the presser a couple days ago.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]603664383575732226[/tw]

I think Dani is definitely out then. Barca won't be improving the offer, and he has already pretty much made it impossible for himself to accept the current one without looking foolish after saying what he did in the presser a couple days ago.

Yeah. There is absolutely no way that he stays, after hitting out the top echelon of the club like he did. He has burnt the bridges.

Zangash

Banned
The past dozen or so pages were very entertaining.

Can't wait to see how Lucho handles the RB position next season now that Alves is gone. Douglas and Montoya aren't actually going to be our starters, lol.

mazp

I'm curious where he will end up. He ruled out PSG or so he says, He's been linked with United but Van Gaal doesn't mesh well with South American players, City? or Italy?

Lucho most likely will go with Adriano at least till Jan.

Home of Barca Fans