Daniel Alves

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Part of it is simply that his crosses have been right into the defender...He's taking too long to release the ball or not taking the ball far enough down the flank before firing it in and allowing the defender to get into the path of the crosses...That has to improve, no doubt

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Only 8 of those 24 not so good ones have been blocked by the defender in front of him.

So not sure if it is him not being able to cross (cause he can) to the position of the player or the receiving player is just not good enough to meet the cross.

Checking where he launches his crosses, I would say he doesn't go deep enough on the pitch.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I wouldnt be concerned about Dani crosses. He offers much more than that with his diagonal runs and amazing through balls. Plus we're always depending on players running into the box as oppose to them being there so the success rate for crosses is bound to be low.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Last match he hit the post and now such a shame with that lob. Messi's pass was perfect.
Good to see Dani getting in the box and trying his luck.

El Mesías

I really hope Dani will try some low crosses ala Abidal style. Come on, Villa and Messi ain't gonna suddenly have growth spurts in the middle of the match to head in those when teams always crowd out the centre

desoe

610x.jpg

iced1776

I really hope Dani will try some low crosses ala Abidal style. Come on, Villa and Messi ain't gonna suddenly have growth spurts in the middle of the match to head in those when teams always crowd out the centre

Before we even work on the crosses, lets work on getting more players into the box. It doesn't matter how Dani hits the ball if Villa is going to continue to be the one in the box surrounded by 3 defenders.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The agent speaks:

Joaquin Macanas has hinted that the Spanish giants are running the risk of losing the right-back and has also warned that there are no shortages of suitors for the Brazil international.

"Dani is one of the best defenders in the world and the big clubs desire his services,” Macanas told reporters in Spain.

"We only ask that Barca value him in reality for his work and development during these years."

M

Malcolm

He's a diving rat is what he is.

And people on here have a go at Ronaldo for diving....

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Jeeeeeeeeeeeij. Another great addition to the forum.

Ah blueduck. OK, makes sense. Nevermind then.

Home of Barca Fans