Daniel Alves

Warik

We won't be held to ransom, carry on like this and Dani knows where the door is. Who knows, we might replace him with someone who can actually cross the ball, wouldn't that be a treat? We'll miss him, but he is hardly what i'd call an irreplacable member of our team, not in the way Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Puyol and Pique are.

The amusing thing is that agents aren't realizing that this sort of attitude gets their clients nothing but a swift trip through the exit door with us.

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
We won't be held to ransom, carry on like this and Dani knows where the door is. Who knows, we might replace him with someone who can actually cross the ball, wouldn't that be a treat? We'll miss him, but he is hardly what i'd call an irreplacable member of our team, not in the way Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Puyol and Pique are.

The amusing thing is that agents aren't realizing that this sort of attitude gets their clients nothing but a swift trip through the exit door with us.

Noone can replace Dani now,we are not a team depending on Crosses a lot because our main strikers are Messi and Villa and we will not change our strategy unless we sign a striker with the name Llorente,so the Crossing stuff isnt worrying me at all because even if he improves his crossing,these crosses will never find someone to head them,he is not irreplacable but he is a key player,he has always covered the whole right wing in a way a few fullbacks can do,not the best defensively but name one one attacking fullback who is great in defence,our new tactics(always ending up with 3 at the back) need a player like Dani on the right,our talents in this position are too young,he will sign the contract,but its a shame to see what footballers and their agents do to earn more money,I trust Rosell(only financially) so if Dani asks for something more than he should earn,he can earn it at Man City.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Say what you will about Dani but when he was gone for a couple of game last season I can recall how much we missed him charging up front and aiding our attack. He's a very important and rare player, and at this moment imo irreplaceable. Also would like to mention how badass he's been defensively this season, which apart from his crosses were people's biggest complain but he's pulled off someone godlike tackles to save our asses on few occasions.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I love dani, and he plays a very important role in our team, but it's not a role that cannot be replicated.

IF he leaves (which he won't - he knows he's at the best club for him) then what we will miss most is his link-play with messi. that understanding is brilliant and something you cannot replicate. the rest? energy, always driving forward, constant crossing, good cover tackling... can be replicated by another RB, even if not to the same ridiculously high standards.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I love dani, and he plays a very important role in our team, but it's not a role that cannot be replicated.

IF he leaves (which he won't - he knows he's at the best club for him) then what we will miss most is his link-play with messi. that understanding is brilliant and something you cannot replicate. the rest? energy, always driving forward, constant crossing, good cover tackling... can be replicated by another RB, even if not to the same ridiculously high standards.
So in the end, you're saying we can't replace him because of the standards he set. :p

i don't see him leaving, unless he just wants to get paid and go to city, why leave, he is starter playing for one of the best teams in the world

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Kid wants to be paid, can't blame him really...He's our Sonic the hedgehog at RB, who never stops running...I would've just merely assumed this would be a non-issue but this is a new regime and we haven't seen contract improvements under Rosell yet

Home of Barca Fans