Daniel Alves

nebeer

Love is All
Kid wants to be paid, can't blame him really...He's our Sonic the hedgehog at RB, who never stops running...I would've just merely assumed this would be a non-issue but this is a new regime and we haven't seen contract improvements under Rosell yet

How much is he getting now? I'm sure something can be worked out.

El Mesías

Shitty crosses aside, his dynamism up and down the right flank is essential to our system. Notice how Xavi always look for him to cross in one of his haywire crosses. Yes it may suck seeing him waste crosses after crosses but once he hits a sweet one. It is almost garuateed a goal.

Fontàstic

Shitty crosses aside, his dynamism up and down the right flank is essential to our system. Notice how Xavi always look for him to cross in one of his haywire crosses. Yes it may suck seeing him waste crosses after crosses but once he hits a sweet one. It is almost garuateed a goal.

Agreed - him and Messi creates so much space for each other. With a more defensive right back Messi would be much more on his own, and besides they seem to have great mutual understanding. He's an expensive guy, but I'd say that he's worth it.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
El gran tuffator.

Great game by Dani today.

One awesome goal to top his performance.

amazing tonight, scored one and should of had another which wasn't offside, seriously i have no idea how he has so much energy

Aasim

Bumbleman
Can't he play like this every match?

Amazing stamina. Always see him up there but then 10 secs later see him defending in our box.. how does he do it?

Fontàstic

Yeap - he is amazing!

A message to Andoni, Sandro and Pep: Just give him whatever he wants and get that contract extension signed! He is worth it!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
*sees Romaric heading back*

*taps it in*

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I SCOOOOOOOOOOOOORED"
"wow no feck, this is Sevilla? Be serious Dani"

:)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Really clever goal from Dani, topped off a great game for him. We should get that new contract sorted ASAP.

Home of Barca Fans