Daniel Alves

Messigician

🎙[SPORT] | Andres Iniesta: ?I don?t know what will happen in the future, I would love to return to Barcelona

Next up the DON

Andres BLUD CLOT Iniesta

Devils

Joan Laporta: "From now on, we will only focus on La Masia & signing the best/top players. No more 'average players' will be signed by the club."

Lyin' Laporta at it again.

soul24rage

Our starting XI in 2023

Neymar---Suarez---Messi
----Iniesta--------Ivan
-----------Busi
Alba--Masche--Pique--Alves
-----------Mats

Vamos!

JamDav1982

Joan Laporta: "From now on, we will only focus on La Masia & signing the best/top players. No more 'average players' will be signed by the club."

Lyin' Laporta at it again.

Laporta just opens his mouth and says what the he thinks majority want to hear.

Nothing new.

Messigician

Breaking!

Xavi will push for the return of Lionel Messi

Although the nature of his departure soured the relationship between Messi and current president Joan Laporta, the return of Xavi Hernandez as head coach could prove pivotal in the Argentine's return. [Marca]

hardyboy

lol are we seriously signing him? This club doesn't ceases to amaze me these days. Xavi is a bigger retard than Koeman if he approved this signing. This is not Al Saad and we are not playing in fucking Qatar. What the fuck is he even doing??

Last edited:

Richard.H

lol are we seriously signing him? This club doesn't ceases to amaze me these days. Xavi is a bigger retard than Koeman if he approved this signing. This is not Al Saad and we are not playing in Qatar. What the fuck is he even doing??

We thought Xavi was going to clear out the amigos, but turns out he is bringing them back :lol: :lol:

BREAKING: Xavi has contacted Ivan Rakitic and Luis Suarez for an imminent return (Masalagician)

Messigician

lol are we seriously signing him? This club doesn't ceases to amaze me these days. Xavi is a bigger retard than Koeman if he approved this signing. This is not Al Saad and we are not playing in Qatar. What the fuck is he even doing??

He demanded the signing

And Alves has a option for a second year

Cope

JamDav1982

Messigician trolling every thread.

This place is boring as ever get for actual chat about the team.

Get more sense on reddit where trolls are quickly sent packing.

Predictable response from the lad incoming.

Messigician

Iniesta: ?I feel bad to see Barca like this, from a distance. If things are not going well, it?s not nice because you see teammates suffer, new people that can?t find the results, the fans. When something you love suffers, it hurts.?

Iniesta: ?It is rare to see Messi with another shirt. I would have liked him to have continued. After so many years, wearing another shirt hurts. But it can happen, as it has happened. Each one takes his own path but maybe he can return

Iniesta: ?To return to Barca, to my home, to be able to continue helping is my dream, in any capacity.

Iniesta: " a sporting capacity? Why not."

Messigician

Stop malding I am just posting the news

Dani Alves contract with Barcelona will include a clause to extend the deal until June 2023. The agreement has been reached and completed today - today?s time for paperworks. 🇧🇷🤝 #FCB

@FabrizioRomano (Tier 1)

Richard.H

The amount of threads he creates and replies is just insane, feels like he is logged in 24/7. I won't be surprised if a few members left due to him alone.

Home of Barca Fans