Daniel Alves

frog-fcb

Even if dani never sets foot on the pitch I still reckon he will bring a lot to the team. He has loads of experience to pass on to help dest balde and the other young full backs in the club. Also his happy fun personality can only be a good thing in the locker room to help keep spirits an morale high

Messigician

🚨 [SPORT] | To make his Bar?a return, Dani Alves has agreed to play for just ?1 per week

Haters in the mud.

Welcome back legend

Messigician

Even if dani never sets foot on the pitch I still reckon he will bring a lot to the team. He has loads of experience to pass on to help dest balde and the other young full backs in the club. Also his happy fun personality can only be a good thing in the locker room to help keep spirits an morale high

This

Bobo32

Even those who hate the idea, should think it is a very interesting thing to see?
It seems he really is signing almost for free, so nothing to lose really, but a lot to win.

I shilled for his return here before there were any rumours I think...

Messigician

Even those who hate the idea, should think it is a very interesting thing to see?
It seems he really is signing almost for free, so nothing to lose really, but a lot to win.

I shilled for his return here before there were any rumours I think...

Same

Total-Football

Stunning how we out do ourselves.. I wouldnt be in the least surprise if bendtner was brought out of retirement tomorrow to play for fc barcelona

Mateka

And Barca can afford to pay him just to do that?

Total-Football

The amount of threads he creates and replies is just insane, feels like he is logged in 24/7. I won't be surprised if a few members left due to him alone.

His trolling would have driven me insane in normal circumstances... But the thing is.. There isn't much going on with Barcelona anyway lmao

Home of Barca Fans