Daniel Alves

Bobo32

Confirmed troll who doesn't care about being caught anymore.

You are very good at calling troll, but not so good at posting your own analysis, preference and opinion.
I was positive to the signing before the rumours, and I am even more positive now! Here is a trve club legend, who won three CL and was the best in the world at his position all the time. Time will tell what he can give at 38, 39, 40... wait let me catch my breath...

Bobo32

Delusion-meter broke for the 3rd time today...

Dude, you think he is coming back because he LOVES the club?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you think?
You are very rude btw, and for no reason. You are the one who was very caught out in the rondo discussion earlier. My so called delusion is still up for the test, let's see what use Alves can be under Xavi.

JamDav1982

Bobo had his way Pique would be fighting for Alves at RB, FDJ would be CB, Puig would be man team is built round and Pedri would be playing like Di Maria.

Will never read more nonsense from one poster.

Not had one of his videos breaking down how poor Gavi was in reality for a while though at least.

OGbarca

Banned
Yeah, he still had close to double the assists of the players playing RB after him in significantly less games: https://twitter.com/FCabezas78/status/1459185367534473240

I was never tired of him btw.

okay, sure, but that doesnt mean hes what we need right now, lol. i really cannot fathom a single good argument for his inclusion in the team. not one. cause he loves the club, is a legend, and is a good guy to get along with?

koeman loved the club and was a legend too. howd that work out?

Bobo32

Bobo had his way Pique would be fighting for Alves at RB, FDJ would be CB, Puig would be man team is built round and Pedri would be playing like Di Maria.

Will never read more nonsense from one poster.

Your extreme nonsense here is false by the most part, and you "continue to spout your nonsense" even though everyone knows that some of these things are just purely your misunderstandings.
Go back to reddit, where people are nicer to you!

Xavi and Alves arriving is a win for me, let us see what roles Puig and Pedri gets under Xavi.

JamDav1982

Bobo claimed all those things and I missed out 'Puig is top 3 midfielder in the world'

Utterly clueless and proving it time and again.

'Pedri is like Di Maria as he has similar ratings on Football Manager' Bobo.

Where are the videos breaking down Gavi perforamances to show the bad moments? Threat for Puig and had to go on the attack.

That went well.

Bobo32

okay, sure, but that doesnt mean hes what we need right now, lol. i really cannot fathom a single good argument for his inclusion in the team. not one. cause he loves the club, is a legend, and is a good guy to get along with?

koeman loved the club and was a legend too. howd that work out?

Don't know where to start with the comparison between coach Koeman on a blackmail contract and Alves playing for free.
But I was against Koeman pretty much from the start (I gave him the benefit of the doubt for two-three weeks after he was appointed), I can differentiate between the two situautions here lol, and don't expect the same result just because both are "legends".

Bobo32

Bobo claimed all those things and I missed out 'Puig is top 3 midfielder in the world'

Utterly clueless and proving it time and again.

'Pedri is like Di Maria as he has similar ratings on Football Manager' Bobo.

Don't misquote me. Find these posts you regularly reference and quote them in an honest way if you are to bring them up once more. Clueless fuck.

mc_lovin

That must be a big reason they got him imo. To guide younger players on RB position. At least I hope...

It usually doesn't work like that... same as Koeman doing wonders for our CB's :lol:

But I hope he will be a good presence in our locker room, he seems to be a fun guy and honestly our squad needs that. In terms of personalities it's quite bland (or was :p).

Bobo32

Bobo lying.

Shock.

And this fucking idiot, this weasel, has the guts to moan about this forum being bad and not well moderated.
I don't care that you don't have any idea about football, and can't understand what I write. But stop misquoting me. Do as I tell you and find the posts, I don't lie and I can stand very well for what I have written, and explain what I mean if someone doesn't understand where I'm coming from.

Say these things to my face, fucker and not online, and see what happens, lol.

Home of Barca Fans