Daniel Alves

Bobo32

If he actually plays more than 1-2 easy games per month to rest Dest, or to replace when injured,

then it's a scandal!!!

It would be a scandal if he played more than 1-2 easy games per month, and played well, and you didn't eat your shoe!!!

Birdy

It would be a scandal if he played more than 1-2 easy games per month, and played well, and you didn't eat your shoe!!!

No, I expect him to play well in the Copa against 2nd or 3rd division or against the likes of relegation LaLiga sides at home.
At least he can do that

But I wanna see you eating your shoe when Dest proves to be far better than our 'old fuck' legend

Bobo32

No, I expect him to play well in the Copa against 2nd or 3rd division or against the likes of relegation LaLiga sides at home.
At least he can do that

But I wanna see you eating your shoe when Dest proves to be far better than our 'old fuck' legend

If I see Dest being "far better" I could eat my shoe, even though I usually don't make sure predictions like this and never did in this case.
Him being far better than Alves can of course never be proven by your eye or your statistics though.

Birdy

If I see Dest being "far better" I could eat my shoe, even though I usually don't make sure predictions like this and never did in this case.
Him being far better than Alves can of course never be proven by your eye or your statistics though.

By eye, no
By stats, of course...
The question is to use the correct stats, and it requires some critical ability to do so

JamDav1982

If I see Dest being "far better" I could eat my shoe, even though I usually don't make sure predictions like this and never did i this case.

If Dest improves folk will claim Alves coached him anyway and say that is what he was brought for.

Win win.

Bobo32

By eye, no
By stats, of course...
The question is to use the correct stats, and it requires some critical ability to do so

Which you have proved VERY lacking!
But continue to post the stats and if I have the time and energy I can help you some more :)

Richard.H

Would be straight up embarrassing if alves looks better than Dest out on the pitch. I firmly believe Alves is there to mentor Dest

JamDav1982

Said it before but if Dest doesnt improve and there is a market for him can see Azpilicueta come in for free in summer and they take the cash.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would be straight up embarrassing if alves looks better than Dest out on the pitch. I firmly believe Alves is there to mentor Dest

There is another option you have overlooked, if Dest is unable to improve then he will have to be upgraded. I have seen nothing to believe he is going to make the step up but this will be a perfect confluence of factors to improve his situation - Xavi & Dani. Else, he is sold

SmilerBam

Tbh, i am not that Sure Dest is that much better than Alves...even at his age. Technically, Dest can't even hold a candle to Alves.

Home of Barca Fans