Daniel Alves

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Dani is just sensational. AS Jordzi said above, he can occasionally have awful games, sometimes in a row. But the majority of the time he is excellent and even on off days with his technical side his workrate never drops and he's always there providing an option on the right. There are other top class RBs but I don't know any with the energy and enthusiasm of Dani. He is hugely important to this side. Great character to have around the club too I reckon.

E

el salvador

Added to the fact all three are amazingly consistent (and on another level abilitywise) and Alves.....isnt? This will be miscontrued as a horrible attack by Jordzi on another one of our players, but whatever. Sometimes he is absolutely shocking. 80% of the time he's absolutely brilliant (I'm gonna ignore his cheating in this post) but other times he can have reaaaaaaaaallly bad days. That said, I woudlnt trade him for another RB in the world apart from Lahm, but yeh, there isnt a comparism between those 3 and Alves, lol.

Why would you consider trading him for Lahm? Why would he be a better fit for Barça? Dani leaving would be dreadful but I agree the club shouldn't let itself be bullied into giving players whatever they want.

beef-supreme

I dunno, it's just some wild speculation on my part, but you never know if Alves thinks it's time to move on, and for me Azpilicueta has always been the favourite to succeed him.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I dunno, it's just some wild speculation on my part, but you never know if Alves thinks it's time to move on, and for me Azpilicueta has always been the favourite to succeed him.
I thought the exact same thing, when I saw Marseille were getting Fanni. I thought the move to Marseille was a weird one anyway for Azpilicueta, but I'm sure we've been linked with him whilst at Osasuna and signing him if Alves does feel it's time to move on, would be the most logical choice.

Is he playing regularly for Marseille? I can imagine he moved their for a different style of football, to improve himself and play in the Champions League, perhaps believing that one day he would get the oppurtunity to move to one of the bigger clubs in Spain or elsewhere.

beef-supreme

I thought the exact same thing, when I saw Marseille were getting Fanni. I thought the move to Marseille was a weird one anyway for Azpilicueta, but I'm sure we've been linked with him whilst at Osasuna and signing him if Alves does feel it's time to move on, would be the most logical choice.

Is he playing regularly for Marseille? I can imagine he moved their for a different style of football, to improve himself and play in the Champions League, perhaps believing that one day he would get the oppurtunity to move to one of the bigger clubs in Spain or elsewhere.

Yeah I guess it was but then OM are the Ligue 1 champions and playing in the CL, so in many ways i do actually understand it. Plus if Azpilicueta has long-term ambitions in Spain, moving to France would be a good stepping stone.
Which is basically what you've said in your second paragraph lol.

But yes, he is getting regular playing time at Marseille, he was playing every single game and playing well too... until he got a friggin 6-month cruciate ligament injury. So he's out for ages.

dalitis8

Banned
If he gets significantly less than 5m per year,then he has every right to ask for more.

But I don't think that Alves is stupid enough to actually consider leaving Barca.

He is an integral part of the best team in the world. Anywhere else he may choose to go,will be a serious downgrade.

beef-supreme

Yeah but he's won everything with Barca. Perhaps he wants to go out and see the world a bit. Experience playing in another league. Maybe he's not motivated, maybe he wants a challenge. He's not gonna be like the Canteranos or even Pinto, in that he's an integral part of the team but Barca's a stopover, not a destination.
He cannot be considered 'stupid' if he does have intentions to leave.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah but he's won everything with Barca. Perhaps he wants to go out and see the world a bit. Experience playing in another league. Maybe he's not motivated, maybe he wants a challenge. He's not gonna be like the Canteranos or even Pinto, in that he's an integral part of the team but Barca's a stopover, not a destination.
He cannot be considered 'stupid' if he does have intentions to leave.

Concur...We're too easily dismissive of those who'd either seek a big payday or a new challenge...Ideally, not sure how another situation could work better for the Brasilian but if it's his intention to go, I won't hold it against him...He's given 110% since his arrival

I just think with his absence, this hydra of an attack would be dramatically altered

Povikas

Brandon
2luswev.jpeg

A

alves

Is there any chance Dani Alves to leave the bar. However, it is 27 years old, could go to Milan. It is not known, everything depends on it. Has signed a contract until next year and then will remain a free agent. He is assessing whether to leave Barcelona and will continue to play for them.Even to go to another team, I want to be in Milan or others. but definitely do not want to move to Real Madrid or Inter ....!!!!!!!!!!
:alves:

Home of Barca Fans