Daniel Alves

X

xaviniesta

Dani Alves is FANTASTIC, just be happy that we have him. i dont wanna call anybody irreplaceble but he gives us so much. if we don't have him, it would be like music without tune

P

PhilS

If Barca can't renew Alves, I sure hope they keep him until his contract expires at the end of next season. They are getting serious value from him on the field, there is no replacement on the roster, buying a replacement would be hit or miss.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If Barca can't renew Alves, I sure hope they keep him until his contract expires at the end of next season. They are getting serious value from him on the field, there is no replacement on the roster, buying a replacement would be hit or miss.

He was soooo key against Levante...My hope is obviously that he gets renewed but if he isn't (God help us), then we have to cash in on him rather than let him go on a free...And whatever fee he'd fetch, it'd be a bargain

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
have we got any young RB from our youth

Dalmau is the one that's most often referred to as a 'future' RB for the first team...Bartra can also play RB

Dalmau has been described as the 'perfect cover' for Dani but I have yet to see it, tbh...He'll be 19 this March so I think he's at least a year or two away from being a legitimate backup solution let alone replacement...He's not even a regular member of Barca B although that may be due to Juvenil A needing reinforcements...Anyone know how Dalmau is doing?

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Why is Alves contemplating moving anywhere else ? If he wants to have an extremely healthy bank balance then I can understand why he might leave elsewhere. If he wants to get even more medals, then he should stay here.

N

Neji1o

He will get them both...here

Yes he will get it both here. And hopefully he wont leave for next 3 or more years. Would like to see an ending for this talk, i mean about he leave or not.. He is just not replaceable at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans