Daniel Alves

Richard.H

Dani Alves's inner thinking tonight: "All right Messi, I give you a ton of passes and you make a ton of goals... it's time for me to take the spotlight!" :)

B

Barca4life1000

I honestly believe that the contract renewal negotiations is taking a toll on Alves' form.... His last few games although he has been good i believe he can be SO much better... For example, the last few games he has missed an average of a goal per game......i've reviewed his form from the treble season (2009) to now and there's definitely a dip.....

C'mon Rosell.... Sign him up!!! stop the BS!

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think Alves is secretly on Perez's payroll.

No seriously, he may miss a few one on ones and fail with a final ball but his presence on the right is unmatched. If you're a left back, you always know he's going to be there so you're mind is distracted from the play. Must be hard to play against him.

Richard.H

If Dani is gone, we will lose a lot of the speed that he provides on that right flank, supporting Messi. However, what we gain with Adriano are great crosses and great ball control (not saying Dani has bad ball control but Adriano's is just as good, if not, better).

Home of Barca Fans