Daniel Alves

Barcafire

Just read on El Mundo Deportivo and Sport.es that Alves is being presented a final proposal and that Barcelona won't go any higher. From the translations, it sounds like he's just being paid a little under Xavi and Iniesta. I'm not too sure, so don't quote me on it. If anyone here can translate properly, please post. I would greatly appreciate it.

alex 10

alves and his agent met with barca again for renewal
were now going to offer him less money than xavi and iniesta Now the player needs to study the proposal and accept or reject it but in any case, the club will not go up in wages

F

Flavia

I read on As that they offered Dani € 5 mil, same as Villa and Puyol. That's the same they offered before, I guess. But I hope he takes it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah the early world on the latest stage in the negotiations is that they remain FAR apart
gallery_63654_40_1180.gif

F

Flavia

Earning the same as Villa and Puyol seems fine to me. But I think he wants as much as Xavi and Iniesta... how much do they earn, 5.5?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He won it all here and probably wants to set himself up for life with his last lucrative contract. He can probably get twice what we are offering in Manchester City.
I don't like it but I can't really blame him.

desoe

He won't be earning as much as Villa. As Puyol - yes.

Our wage scale is like this:

1. Messi
2. Xavi, Iniesta, Villa
3. Puyol, Pique, Valdes

From what I see Alves have been offered with a place at scale #3, which he obviously refused.

J

Jordzibob

Dick. Dont have on/off periods of form like a woman on her period and maybe he'd deserve a contract that size. He even dives likes a woman........

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He won't be earning as much as Villa. As Puyol - yes.

Our wage scale is like this:

1. Messi
2. Xavi, Iniesta, Villa
3. Puyol, Pique, Valdes

From what I see Alves have been offered with a place at scale #3, which he obviously refused.

I find it odd that our captain is making less than Villa.

Home of Barca Fans