David Luiz

Co0ter

Luiz is a superb talent,I am sure that he wont be the new Chiggy,I would welcome him,but there are other places to strengthen

What else needs to be strengthened ROFL. Our midfield is looking better than ever with Afellay and Thiago is looking like pure class. Not to mention Mascherano is craving for playing time. Villa-Messi-Pedro is perfect and we got Bojan/Jeffren on the bench. Valdez is many more years to go. If Alves signs the extension we're golden with Adriano still young and Maxwell only 29 and Abidal having his best season, ever.

A CB is exactly and basically the only thing we need.

jamrock

the forward line needs strengthen more, after the magnificent 3, to reply on Jeffern and Bojan isn't enough

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So it seems Benfica are in London for talks about selling Luiz to us, and that a deal is closer than ever. Might be giving them Kalou and cash for Luiz.

Trequartista

The good
cmon david,you deserve a better team,i still dont think that roman will agree to pay 30m for a defender plus it looks that chelsea want kjaer as well but we shall see,would be an awesome deal for whatever it takes to prise him,he is quality and still 23 and if he moves to chelsea i am sure he will your best defender in one year time,and forgot luiz,getting rid of kalou would be chelsea's best move since ages,doubt it anyway,someone like fereira or kakuta looks more likely to be involved

V

Valon

Looks like I'm gonna have to like Chelsea... first Ramires now David Luiz :(

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Kakuta is off on loan soon, we won't be selling him until he's officially flopped, which may not happen anyway. :) Kalou is much more likely to be included in the deal, he'd probably do well in Portugal considering he was good in Holland.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Seems we've pretty much got this guy for 21.5m pounds, the deal is expected to be concluded in the next 48 hours. Woot!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I have never seen of someone so overrated, Hulk knows what I'm talking about...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Dude you think EVERYONE is overrated, you bitch and whine so much about how everyone is overrated. You shouldn't even say it anymore, just post a full stop in the thread and we'll know what you have to say. :p

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Dude you think EVERYONE is overrated, you bitch and whine so much about how everyone is overrated. You shouldn't even say it anymore, just post a full stop in the thread and we'll know what you have to say. :p

Good point, I'll just try that now.

Home of Barca Fans