David Luiz

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
about 9 months or so ago I raised some doubts about this kid, purely because I needed to see him do it consistently at every level.

and he has done.

this kid is a total stud.

SwiftGuyver

we seriously need to buy this guy...

a Pique-Luiz CB partnership once Puyol calls it a day would be immense...

i think our only major signings over the next 2-3 seasons should be Cesc, Mascherano and Luiz...

...and maybe someone to replace Zlatan depending on how this season goes...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yeah, i don't see us spending €40m which is what they want for him

shame... he really would be an ideal signing for the next few years... Im still amazed bc what i saw from him in the brasil usa match..he is a n athelte and great to see live

Trequartista

The good
we seriously need to buy this guy...

a Pique-Luiz CB partnership once Puyol calls it a day would be immense...

i think our only major signings over the next 2-3 seasons should be Cesc, Mascherano and Luiz...

...and maybe someone to replace Zlatan depending on how this season goes...
He maybe in our plans oneday,Our club wanted Chiggy to be paired with pique for the long term but it didnt work,we also wanted Cesc for the long term,in the next 5 years I beleive that we will need only 2-3 players,a defender(I would ove Luiz),a midfielder(even if we have the best young CMFs) so its Cesc,a versatile forward(Aguero or Pato or anyone),MAscherano is coming this year.

jamrock

we need to sign no CB for barca, for the next few years

Muniesa
Fontas
Bartra
Gomez
Edu
Montoya

one are two of these guys must come good

Trequartista

The good

Muniesa
Fontas
Bartra
Gomez
Edu
Montoya

I think that Muniesa,FOntas,Edu will make it here,I watched Edu a couple of times and he looks like one of the best defenders in our academy,I hope that his long term future will be as a centreback not a rightback

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Muniesa
Fontas
Bartra
Gomez
Edu
Montoya

Are track record with defenders is much less consistent than it is with midfielders. There's enough talent there that at least one or two of them should be a first team quality player, but maybe not elite. For every Pique there's plenty of Victor Sanchez and Marc Valiente's out there. The likes of Muniesa are very promising (Fontas I'm not sold on), but we've been spoiled recently and we have to realize every promotion won't be a grand slam.

That being said as much as I love Daivd Luiz, spending what it would cost to get him isn't reasonable.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's only goal.shit... don't know how far that Portuguese paper Diario de Noticias is genuine...

But the mere thought makes me :dance:

I wonder if Brazil NT coming to Bacelona recently had some thing to do with this rumor though

Trequartista

The good
It's only goal.shit... don't know how far that Portuguese paper Diario de Noticias is genuine...

But the mere thought makes me :dance:

I wonder if Brazil NT coming to Bacelona recently had some thing to do with this rumor though

a superb player but no need,I would rather splash the cash on a striker for the big man role

Home of Barca Fans