David Luiz

Indignado

Mourinho played Arbeloa though, and we all know he's garbage...

There are not many top full backs available and at this level there's not much time to integrate someone new into the team and hope for the best. Arbeloa is not great but he's not that bad either, still a starter for the best national team in the world.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
There are not many top full backs available and at this level there's not much time to integrate someone new into the team and hope for the best. Arbeloa is not great but he's not that bad either, still a starter for the best national team in the world.
Arbeloa isn't a starter already. Azpilicueta is better and he is the first choice RB for the WC2014.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Azpilicueta, Montoya, and Carvajal are all better already.
Yes at first I wanted to recall them too but i think Azpilicueta is better than Martin and Carvajal.
Azpilicueta has one cap does he not?

Can hardly call him the RB ahead of Arbeloa.
Del Bosque doesn't like changing players. He will just change the generations, i think. It means that he will switch Arbeloa to Montoya/Carvajal and Azpilicueta is out. The same thing is with Cazorla and Mata, they are given no chance and Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso will be switched by Javi Martinez, Thiago, Isco and etc... But I still think by 2014 Arbeloa will become rubbish and Azpilicueta will play.

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Yes at first I wanted to recall them too but i think Azpilicueta is better than Martin and Carvajal.

Del Bosque doesn't like changing players. He will just change the generations, i think. It means that he will switch Arbeloa to Montoya/Carvajal and Azpilicueta is out. The same thing is with Cazorla and Mata, they are given no chance and Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso will be switched by Javi Martinez, Thiago, Isco and etc... But I still think by 2014 Arbeloa will become rubbish and Azpilicueta will play.

If my memory serves me correctly, this will be the forest's last tournament with Spain. He will most likely stick to his guns that have got them this far and whomever coaches afterwords will have to transition the team, something that will be quite difficult.

If he goes 3 for 3 in all major tournaments with Spain, he cement himself as one of the greatest managers of all time IMO.

Anyway, who gives a fuck about Mou's opinion. He also decided to instruct his players to play dirty if it meant winning, benched Madrid's captain for personal reasons to boost his ego and truly tarnished Madrid's recent prestige. That club is a shadow of what it used to be back when they had true class during Zidane and Raul's reign during the late 90s, early 2000s. (2002 team was coached by Del Bosque as well)

Point being, Mou represents everything in football we should stand against as far as his general attitude and his evaluation of players should have little bearing on our transfer policy

I

instinct

David Luiz (Chelsea): "Everybody knows that Barça is one of the best teams in the world. Did they contact me? I don't know..." [btv]

David Luiz (Chelsea): "Neymar made a good choice. Alongside Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets, he'll be able to show his potential ..."

Home of Barca Fans