David Luiz

Ursegor

World Champion
You will warm to him and his fine hair just like with Reymar :neymar:

I have to admit, that Puyol-esque hair is winning me over slightly. But only slightly ...

Ah fuck it, a man with such hair can't be a bad man. Just spend € 50 million on him. :puyol:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I have to admit, that Puyol-esque hair is winning me over slightly. But only slightly ...

Ah fuck it, a man with such hair can't be a bad man. Just spend € 50 million on him. :puyol:

Puyi would put a bullet through your head if he comes to know of this

JamDav1982

The PSG situation with TS and Chelsea's now are not comparable IMO. PSG is playing with funny money, and that was never going to be a realistic operation. They are paying TS a huge contract, and simply gave him a raise with an even bigger contract AND paid over 30 million to bring in an 18 year to study under him.

Chelsea would never make Luiz their highest paid player just to keep him. Mourinho doesn't rate him enough (barely played him before his minor tweak). If this deal gets done, it won't be for any more than 35m guaranteed.

You are just assuming that Mourinho does not rate him there is no evidence for that at all.

I can guarantee you are wrong if he does come it will be more than 35m.

Meitux

You think it has to do anything with Suarez or Bale or Rooney?They are different cases that made clear they demand a transfer.We don't know yet if Luiz will push for a transfer..but there haven't been any reasons so he wouldn't play.Its already been said that hes injured by Chelsea.

mixer

Barcelona think the negotiations to sign David Luiz will take around ten days. The first 20-25M bid doesn't convince Chelsea. [sport]

Banana-Rama

i will be amazed if chelsea let him go, they already lack depth at centre back as it is, they need to add players there not sell, they'll be left with cahill, ivanovic, terry and youngsters if luiz goes, they won't win anything with that...

Home of Barca Fans