David Luiz

J

jiopi

We sold them Romeu... That oughta count!!
True, teams want to keep good relations so just not selling out of spite doesn't usually happen. If player asks for it, I'm sure Chelsea will sell for right prize.

Barcelona's first formal offer for Chelsea centre back David Luiz (26) is worth between 20M and 25M. [md]

Bertus

If player asks for it, I'm sure Chelsea will sell for right prize.

Delusional.

Chelski will do like Levy, and get the maximum he can get whatever the player says.

Plus, Luiz is not going to clash from what is seen so far. Not like Bale at all.

If Barca really wants luiz, expect 40M if not more, sorry to break dreams.

Bertus

I agree with this statement.

With David Luiz we won't win anything. :thumbdown: :( :facepalm: :cry: :tantrum:

I disagree. As long as you score a lot of goals like you did last year, you'll win the liga.

Why such pessimism while you broke a record of points last season with the same problem, and while you know you will get a CB even if not a world class one.

FFS, really....

Meitux

I disagree. As long as you score a lot of goals like you did last year, you'll win the liga.

Why such pessimism while you broke a record of points last season with the same problem, and while you know you will get a CB even if not a world class one.

FFS, really....
So its about goals winning the leauge?We already won the leauge before reaching 100 points,we only did it to antagonize Madrid..

Bertus

So its about goals winning the leauge?We already won the leauge before reaching 100 points,we only did it to antagonize Madrid..

The goal to win a match is to score more than your opponent.

Simple, really.

While Madrid is my favorite, I have some doubts, because Messi is so good. Really. It's 50-50 right NOW, and your % will get higher once you get a decent CB if not a world class one.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Luiz is not worth it. Barca should offer 20 mil. tops.
Better still: invest that money in some good scouts as those we have now are not up to the task.

Lucas_1993

Barca know Chelsea are not going to accept the bid. I think it is a ploy to make an increased offer with the temptation that Chelsea accept the second offer because Barca know for sure that if they offered £35-40m an an initial first bid, Chelsea would reject. Anyway as I watch Luiz nearly every week being a primary Chelsea fan, he has errors but IMO is a world class defender who would totally suit your side. He has got everything but the ball is in Chelsea's court as he only signed a five year contract last summer.

Meitux

The goal to win a match is to score more than your opponent.

Simple, really.

While Madrid is my favorite, I have some doubts, because Messi is so good. Really. It's 50-50 right NOW, and your % will get higher once you get a decent CB if not a world class one.
More about winning games but its not only scoring more goals,defending properly and you can score 1 goal to win a game.With the current defence that we have its true that we need more goals cause there aren't many chances that we won't concede.But it depends on our forwards doing it right.

Shegzy

Are you crazy or in coma the past year or so? We are DESPERATELY needs CB. We won't win anything without a proper CB. At this point I don't care how much it will cost, we have been looking for CB for the past 2 years now! Necessity is the mother of invention

you are insane,since luiz is not a proper cb why pay 45million pounds for him if with him we would not win anything as u stated that without a proper cb we would not win anything

Bertus

More about winning games but its not only scoring more goals,defending properly and you can score 1 goal to win a game.With the current defence that we have its true that we need more goals cause there aren't many chances that we won't concede.But it depends on our forwards doing it right.

What i mean is that it doens't make a difference if you win 1-0 or 4-3.

And while for any normal team it would be impossible to score 2-3-4-5 goals per match, it's totally possible with Barcelona, because you have Messi.

Actually, from MY pov, you have less stress this season because Madrid I THINK will be seen as the favorite. It's on their shoulders, not yours.

And while Carlo is a great coach, he failed to break a record of points at PSG last season while he had the best ever team of all time in the french league and no serious opponents at all. And while his tactics work most of the time, sometimes it was a mess.

IMO, Tata is the key. He's an unproven coach in europe. Either he fails and it was expected, or he proves to be erally good and crushes the opponent.

I don't feel suspicious about Tata at all. I might be wrong, but I feel he's a coach that knows what he's doing.

Home of Barca Fans