David Luiz

Tomchin

On his twitter at the moment: "Tudo que deus faz tem um proposito" ("All what god does has a purpose").

A reference to his possible move to Barca, or is that just wishful thinking of mine? :)

barcanuck

On his twitter at the moment: "Tudo que deus faz tem um proposito" ("All what god does has a purpose").

A reference to his possible move to Barca, or is that just wishful thinking of mine? :)

Wishful thinking like Thiago posting " I Love Barcelona pic".

Indignado

Oh don't worry. I was not annoyed by rosell's behavior toward PSG, but by Rosell towards TS.

It's insulting. Almost everyone calls him the best CB in the world, and he dares offering 10 millions less than what it cost to PSG in 2012.

It's like going after Messi and trying to get him for 70 millions, and crying "oh well, they asked us to GTFO, we don't understand why".

Clubs always bid low and when they get signs from the club that they would be willing to sell for a higher amount they raise their bids. Nasser wouldn't let Thiago go for any amount and that's why Rosell was complaining. If the 32m were an insult to Thiago what were the 25m that United offered for Fàbregas? You don't immediately offer what the player's worth because the opposing club would think that you would be willing to pay even more. It's how football works so the 32m for Silva were by no means an insult. In fact, what you pay for your players is more of an insult, to other clubs.

Tomchin

Clubs always bid low and when they get signs from the club that they would be willing to sell for a higher amount they raise their bids. Nasser wouldn't let Thiago go for any amount and that's why Rosell was complaining. If the 32m were an insult to Thiago what were the 25m that United offered for Fàbregas? You don't immediately offer what the player's worth because the opposing club would think that you would be willing to pay even more. It's how football works so the 32m for Silva were by no means an insult. In fact, what you pay for your players is more of an insult, to other clubs.
Concur, 32M as a starting bid for Thiago Silva is by no means an insult.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Possibly he has come to peace with Chelsea rejecting our first offer :shrug: :p

mixer

David Luiz, or his agent in case the player joins Brazil squad, will meet on Monday with Chelsea to ask for a transfer to Barcelona. [md]

Bertus

If the 32m were an insult to Thiago what were the 25m that United offered for Fàbregas? .
A very bad joke. It sounds like you think i'm complaining just because it concerns PSG. I sure said that 25M for fabregas was a great way to start negociations. It worked out great too!

In fact, what you pay for your players is more of an insult, to other clubs.

Oh, you're one of those. Have a good day dude, tho.

Last edited:

Bertus

David Luiz, or his agent in case the player joins Brazil squad, will meet on Monday with Chelsea to ask for a transfer to Barcelona. [md]

Let's imagine it's true (it might not since MD reported the same things for TS and those fantasy meetings never happened)

What if Chelsea says No?

Do you people think Luiz will force his transfer like Bale and Suarez are doing?

barcanuck

Hehe these forced transfers are either the work of the media or these clubs really do hold a gun to their heads to stay.

Pete

Let's imagine it's true (it might not since MD reported the same things for TS and those fantasy meetings never happened)

What if Chelsea says No?

Do you people think Luiz will force his transfer like Bale and Suarez are doing?

Luiz probably has a better chance as Mourinho will sell to fund other moves.

Tomchin

He's active on twitter today :) Now he tweeted the following:

"deixe um signal de alegria por onde voce passar" (leave a signal of joy wherever you go)

Home of Barca Fans