David Luiz

Howes

Chelsea paid £20mil, they'd want to try and reclaim as much of that as possible, I really don't think he's worth anything over £15mil

Trickykid

First he get's a yellow for a blatant foul, then he get's away with a just as blantant shirt pull in the penalty area, but avoids getting penalised for it. 5 mins after he shows seriously sloppy marking, as he let's Anichebe(?) score the equalizer.

...that's David Luiz for you, as a CB, at least. With the flak that the likes of Pique recieves in here, I'd hate to see the reactions when Sideshow Bob goes on a binge like this.

DO. NOT. WANT.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The problem with Luiz is he's a talented footballer but where the hell do you play him? Even in midfield Mourinho isn't always happy with him, I think he might go at the end of the season tbh, and if so, hopefully for 30m+ to Barca.

Trickykid

The problem with Luiz is he's a talented footballer but where the hell do you play him? Even in midfield Mourinho isn't always happy with him, I think he might go at the end of the season tbh, and if so, hopefully for 30m+ to Barca.

No doubt he's talented. But the people in here, who believe he's a solution to our defensive woes are in for a seriously rude awakeing. Should he come, that is.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
First he get's a yellow for a blatant foul, then he get's away with a just as blantant shirt pull in the penalty area, but avoids getting penalised for it. 5 mins after he shows seriously sloppy marking, as he let's Anichebe(?) score the equalizer.

...that's David Luiz for you, as a CB, at least. With the flak that the likes of Pique recieves in here, I'd hate to see the reactions when Sideshow Bob goes on a binge like this.

DO. NOT. WANT.

Maybe he's just trying to get sold for cheap, than he arrives here and BOOM! :shrug:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
There is nothing about him that shows reliability or intelligence. Talent? What qualities does he have that show talent as a player in his role? I could care less about his FK's or his "on the ball ability" if he's that bad of a defender. Seems like a big name with maybe half the upside of a lesser known quality defender.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol, see you said "talent in his role", I'm just talking about talent as a footballer in general, he's just not fit to be a CB. If Mourinho can't fix him then he's not a CB, that's that.

pEllee

As usual, Luiz is an easy target for criticism. The truth is that he's an excellent defender. In the right team, with the right partner.

A bit harsh to say that it was sloppy marking. He was in a good position with good sight of both the ball and Anichebe. And Anichebe was just quicker and connected to the header before Luiz did.

Cech was the one who hesitated. If anyone made a mistake in that situation then it was him.

Home of Barca Fans