David Luiz

Jenks

Against the rules for national team mates to talk club business? Really?

It's against the rules for a club to send someone to tap another players club up without consent, yes. I didn't post it to single out Barca, I just wanted to see if the condemnation of tapping up here would be even handed, I guess I got my answer...

Irish_Cules

I think tapping up has become so widespread that it is pretty much accepted in the footballing world at this stage. Over the last few years you hear more and more stories of players being contacted by a club or having personal deal with a club before the two clubs even talk.

Jadentheman

It's good that players are loyal to their clubs. Barca players are loyal so why shouldn't the others? That being said not everyone wants to go to Barcelona or Madrid. Stop thinking that guys.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

PaCmAn

If Luiz didn't want to leave he would've said it when the first bid was made. He was interested, didn't happen, he stayed. Luiz is just trying to make Chelsea fans happy.

Duke

I don't support any club sides.

476.gif

barcanuck

If Luiz didn't want to leave he would've said it when the first bid was made. He was interested, didn't happen, he stayed. Luiz is just trying to make Chelsea fans happy.

Yeah I think he wants to come to Barca but chose to go the route of not being the next "bale". It's normal and he can also change his mind next year if Mou and him don't get along or they don't win much.

Zincubus

Banned
Mmmm Maybe David Luiz will be back on the radar after he was left out of the SQUAD today !!

I said awhile back that I heard that Jose didn't fancy Luiz OR Mata and I was ridiculed but BOTH have been left out of the squad today.

B

beautifulgame

It's against the rules for a club to send someone to tap another players club up without consent, yes. I didn't post it to single out Barca, I just wanted to see if the condemnation of tapping up here would be even handed, I guess I got my answer...

the rule is impossible to enforce and thus renders itself useless. how do you or the writers of the rule define "tapping up?"

K

kingleo

LOOL! Thats Ronaldinho, Hazard and now Neymar who David Luiz has done that to!

Home of Barca Fans