David Luiz

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Too inconsistent, could turn out to be a great transfer or an ansolute shit one.

That is why Benatia is the way to go. You know what you are paying for.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I had a dream about him today. He joined Barca 4th June and he wanted to kick my ass. He was wearing all purple kit and I was running from him. When he got me he started to kick me with a hammer.
Amazing dream.

L

linetty

I had a dream about him today. He joined Barca 4th June and he wanted to kick my ass. He was wearing all purple kit and I was running from him. When he got me he started to kick me with a hammer.
Amazing dream.
wtf

Cule4life

The Culest
Amazing dream.

I see you have discovered the joys of weed.....

Flavius

Barca agree terms with Luiz

Barcelona have agreed personal terms with Chelsea's David Luiz. The Brazilian will sign a contract until 2019 worth £4.5 million a year.
(goal..com)

hmmm?? :pique:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He'll probably end up a big favourite around here.

Not great by any means, but a lot better than what you currently have.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He'll probably end up a big favourite around here.

Not great by any means, but a lot better than what you currently have.

True. He's good for our style and has pace which is good for our high line, and can head the ball. won't be as bada a some think but I think there's better out there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
True. He's good for our style and has pace which is good for our high line, and can head the ball. won't be as bada a some think but I think there's better out there.

Has no positional sense or tactical awareness though. Not so good for our high line.

L

linetty

How about his positioning? He won't do well if he has a bad orientation on the field, no matter how fast he is

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If we can work things out so he is the stopper cb like Masch is for us now then we can get away with it. Have Pique or Bartra being the more intelligent defender covering.

Obviously he is error prone but I think he's an upgrade on Masch and brings many good qualities. Still would prefer someone else though.

He would look much better in our system than in Chelsea, which doesn't suit his strengths at all. He is a high line defender.

Home of Barca Fans