David Luiz

L

Learo

I think the history will repeat itself - they actually will go for Luiz, but then they will panic because he is too expensive or Lucho doesn't like him and we end up promoting someone from Barca B.

or Puyol decide to come back from retirement and he is announced as our new signing, for the 10th time in 5 years.

Zincubus

Banned
Breaking news: David Luiz files restraining order against Zincubus.....:pep:

Aww come on , give me a break :)

I hoped we'd buy Luiz years ago but he went to Chelski , now one minute it's a done deal and next minute he's not wanted !!

I haven't gotten over losing my beloved Ibra yet !!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dede will cost atleast 20m.

They rejected a 16m bid from some russian team not so long ago. Yes, if we try to get him them he may pressurize Cruzeiro to let him go, but they will still hold on to him until they get a somewhat decent fee and he may not even want to leave Brazil. Some players are like that.

I

instinct

Maybe it was all bullshit. Why were they acting like it's a done deal? Or is it a trick?

Could be a trick, indeed. Maybe the price will be reduced if Barca suddenly ''shows no interest anymore'' but Chelsea's intention is to sell.

I hope we won't get him. Better go for Benatia as long as he is available *dream*

L

Learo

Its a diversion tactic. We will be going for Dede and he will hopefully be presented in a week or two.

Home of Barca Fans