David Luiz

Empty

I don't think it will be much trouble, he gets forward at every opportunity as it is, but is still a good defender. It'll be like pulling a reverse-Sergio Ramos.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I assume if that's true then if he arrive Barca may not sign a RB after all and rely on Luiz and Montoya to replace Alves in the team.

This interesting idea, it would solve his constant need to run into attack and leave defending responsibilities to others :) Although Bortomieu said that CB is their main priority.

Barcadub

It ain't happening.

@barcastuff: Barcelona are at this moment not considering to sign Chelsea player David Luiz (27) as he doesn't fit the profile they are looking for. [md]

Barcadub

I don't think my nerves can take it ..... imagine if we don't get David Luiz and has an amazing World Cup which is very , very possible .....I'd be gutted .

We need a proper centre back. A vidic or Kompany type. Luiz would be the biggest attacking centre back of all time of we get him.

L

Learo

We need a proper centre back. A vidic or Kompany type. Luiz would be the biggest attacking centre back of all time of we get him.

Dede is the perfect solution. He has everything we need. Strong and physical, great in the air, agile, good pace and a real leader. Available for 13m I'd say. But we will go for some massively overpriced PL player instead. I think we might try to sign Smalling from Man U for 40m.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Dede is the perfect solution. He has everything we need. Strong and physical, great in the air, agile, good pace and a real leader. Available for 13m I'd say. But we will go for some massively overpriced PL player instead. I think we might try to sign Smalling from Man U for 40m.

I think the history will repeat itself - they actually will go for Luiz, but then they will panic because he is too expensive or Lucho doesn't like him and we end up promoting someone from Barca B.

Home of Barca Fans