David Luiz

Luiz = 39m + 2 friendlies + :neymar:

:lol:

Don't forget 40m to his dad :VdB:

I'm sure the price is negotiable, I mean Chelsea paid £25mil and with Zouma already signed for Chelsea and Costa on the way, £25mil will be more likely starting point and £30mil will be the max

25m pounds (30m euros) should be the absolute maximum we pay for him. Of course, we'll probably end up paying 40m, even though the price was 35m last summer and should have gone down due to spending a whole season on the bench. Because fuck logic, that's why :zubi:

FiReFTW

lol why are we even considering buying him when we need a solid CB, not an attacking brazilian that can play CB but isn't that good at it.

Neymessi

lol why are we even considering buying him when we need a solid CB, not an attacking brazilian that can play CB but isn't that good at it.

As cryuff said,bad decisions are taken when people who are not sports professionals make these footballing decisions.Our board know they need a CB and luiz is a CB.But they do not know in depth that he is attacking type and wont complement pique and has been unreliable at chelsea this season.

JamDav1982

As cryuff said,bad decisions are taken when people who are not sports professionals make these footballing decisions.Our board know they need a CB and luiz is a CB.But they do not know in depth that he is attacking type and wont complement pique and has been unreliable at chelsea this season.

Bad decisions regarding CBs were taken by the board when Cruyff was there also. They paid over 40m for Chygrynskiy and Henrique. Who does he blame that on?

It is one position that Barca have not got a signing right in 6 years. Over both boards.

Jadentheman

G0DhmSm.png

:lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
25m pounds no way. We paid about 3 less than that. Our club would be crazy to sell for that as his profile has gone up a lot. 39m euro sounds the goods. And his free kicks hit the wall the time don't depend on them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
25m pounds no way. We paid about 3 less than that. Our club would be crazy to sell for that as his profile has gone up a lot. 39m euro sounds the goods. And his free kicks hit the wall the time don't depend on them.

It's so good that I doubt even PSG would want to outbid us :lol: :p

Barcadub

@barcastuff: Despite rumours about a deal being close, Barcelona sports director Zubizarreta doesn't want to sign Chelsea player David Luiz (27). [md]

i_bleed_blaugrana

What if we used Luiz primarily as our more defensive RB as long as we get an actual CB? Luiz with either a Laporte/Benatia or Mussachio wouldn't be bad at all.

Home of Barca Fans