David Villa

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Good to see him scoring, the team really needs it...

Aside from that he didn't have a particularly good performance, but with the overall form of the team I'll take it...

BerkeleyBernie

Good to see him scoring, the team really needs it...

Aside from that he didn't have a particularly good performance, but with the overall form of the team I'll take it...

He had a fine performance, once he was moved center, providing important CF movement that Messi doesn't.

aaron101

If he doesn't start against Madrid. I'm gonna hate Tito and Roura. I'm not really getting my hopes up on this. The coaches are too blind to see this.

Stric

He will not start against Madrid. What part of this system haven't you figured out already? Villa played most of the game today after not playing at all for weeks. It's clear as day he won't start a game three days later. I'd go so far to say I doubt he'll get any minutes at all. He'll probably get minutes in the Liga Clasico, though. And that's just because it's only a few days later, they'll have to rotate somehow.

Yugi

Villa starting against Madrid? :lol: guys you are funny
its end of February and you still cant see how he is not starter anymore....geez

Garrus

Messi played all 90 minutes, Alves too, That doesn't mean they won't start against RM, David villa hardly got any minutes lately, It's not like he's exhausted for tito to rest him.

Cule4life

The Culest
If Villa doesnt play against Madrid I have a feeling that our attack will be toothless again. I would take a half fit Villa over Alexis and Pedro. With Villa and Messi interchanging positions it confuses the defenders and opens up space. With Iniesta+Pedro on the wings no one makes runs in the box and the opposition simply crowds out Messi to nullify our attack

aaron101

Madrid rested thier key playes including Ramos, Ronaldo, Ozil to be fresh for Copa Clasico. We should've rested our Messi and others too. Too bad Messi doesn't sit on the bench.

Madrid rested thier key playes including Ramos, Ronaldo, Ozil to be fresh for Copa Clasico. We should've rested our Messi and others too. Too bad Messi doesn't sit on the bench.

We were playing against a much better team, though Real were playing away. And we did rest players, like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta (a bit), Cesc (though I'm kinda hoping he doesn't start), Alba, etc.

Home of Barca Fans