David Villa

Cule4life

The Culest
I remember 'DonAndres' strongly criticizing alexis months ago, The fact he changed his mind now, Shows that's he's honest and not afraid to admit the truth, I can't say the same thing for you.

Mate you misunderstand me. I myself would keep Alexis and sell Pedro. I believe that Alexis is a good player but lacks confidence and can be a success at Barca.

Stric

His relationship with Tito is too damaged and he's too unsettled. Him leaving is best for both him and the team

I'd rather see Tito leave, then. It's obvious that Villa's current situation is bad for both him and the team, though. I'll understand if he's the first one out the door, to be honest.

Armando929

well as it seems he is,and its the hard truth...would villa of the past missed any of those chances? but then again he surely wouldnt be the same after the injury...

But its not because of the injury.

Those misses were clearly MENTAL. Lack of focus. His mind is just not in Barcelona anymore. His head wasn't in the game at all today.

Sure he's not as quick as he used to be but a FOCUSED Villa who is motivated and engaged is still awesome and BURIES those chances with his eyes close but he's clearly unsettled and looks ready to check out if you ask me.

He probably knows they're bringing in Neymar to replace him and its unsettled him clearly. Its best for all parties that he goes so that he can go to another club and regain his best form.

I wish Villa all the best.

Cule4life

The Culest
Once upon a time it was his relationship with Messi. I wish people would make up their minds.

I never said Messi's relationship with him was damaged. I just lambasted Messi for not behaving in a professional manner especially to a senior team mate
And regarding his relationship with Tito- He waited 83 minutes to bring him on vs Bayern. If that doesnt signify a broken relationship then i dont know what does

Darko

He had a horrible game, but don't be so quick to draw conclusions.

Everyone said Villa will never get any playing time around January, yet he's well in Tito's plans right now.

Everyone said Alexis was the shittiest player in the world, yet look at him now consistently scoring and on form.

My point is that you shouldn't conclude that Villa is completely finished after one game or a small run of bad form.

true,and Villa(and 90% of strikers) always has a few of these type of games a season where he just cant score,but he is a legend and I doubt it really gets to him like it does to for example Alexis,but what worries me is the lack of pace and acceleration that made Villa one of the best strikers in the world,he is getting older and he did break his leg,so selling him while his market value is still high is an option

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Looks like we want Villa, but only if we can get him on a cut price deal. Certainly we will not be entering any bidding war for him.

Home of Barca Fans