David Villa

Birdy

I think out of the three Pedro, villa and alexis, that villa is most likely to, and should IMO, leave...

Pedro is not going anywhere bcz he is a LaMasia product and has showed untill 2011 things Alexis has not managed.
So, Rossel and co will decide btw villa and alexis actually. I dont know if they are thinkinh to send both away, but if they are to pick one, villa is gone.
Villa was superb untill second half of 2010-11. Till then he is going down slowly, and he is not that young anymore. Alexis is 24, he can be granted another chance.
With new arrivals, Pedro, Tello and maybe Cuenca returning, Villa will never fnd spot to play as a winger. only as a CF sub in easy LaLiga games.
It is worthless for both the club and him. Let him go..

USWAY

Villa still has something to offer, but it's clear to me that it's not as a winger out wide. He also wants to play more regularly so it's pretty clear he should be sold. We then would need to bring in another LW who's adept to scoring goals from wide to compete with Tello there. Hopefully whoever that is can beat his man 1-on-1 and play centrally a bit too.

Meitux

Villa still has something to offer, but it's clear to me that it's not as a winger out wide. He also wants to play more regularly so it's pretty clear he should be sold. We then would need to bring in another LW who's adept to scoring goals from wide to compete with Tello there. Hopefully whoever that is can beat his man 1-on-1 and play centrally a bit too.
theres no winger to score goals i think Reus only for me,Aguero and Suarez are CF mainly...Besides that i think we should bring a real CF as this whole false 9 situation is not working with the average players with have in Alexis and Pedro...we need a real CF Like lewandowski to add some strengh in attack and score goals,We didnt had clean Wingers in 2008-2009 Henry was CF who could play there,as was Eto'o when he played on the right...

USWAY

theres no winger to score goals i think Reus only for me,Aguero and Suarez are CF mainly...Besides that i think we should bring a real CF as this whole false 9 situation is not working with the average players with have in Alexis and Pedro...we need a real CF Like lewandowski to add some strengh in attack and score goals,We didnt had clean Wingers in 2008-2009 Henry was CF who could play there,as was Eto'o when he played on the right...
Well let me rephrase that. Doesn't have to be a LW, just someone who can attack from wide with pace and the ability to beat his man one-one. Henry and Eto'o could both do that. Villa really can't anymore.

MagIX

We have to sell him, as long as we can get some money.

Honestly i never agreed to buy Villa 29y.o. for 40mio. We bought a striker who played as winger.

Would be great to have Reus

Meitux

Well let me rephrase that. Doesn't have to be a LW, just someone who can attack from wide with pace and the ability to beat his man one-one. Henry and Eto'o could both do that. Villa really can't anymore.
ok then and i agree that villa cant do it he is not fast and neither strong and even he is not the best of dribblers

Kerrybai

I actually think he played quite well. It's not a case of luck that he found himself in goal-scoring positions, it's a result of hard work and clever runs/positioning. His finishing was off but that happens to the best of players. I think he can still provide a lot for the team and I would love to see him play in front of Messi.

However I do think it's likely he will be sold.

Home of Barca Fans