David Villa

barcanuck

He isn't 100% happy I don't think, but as long as he keeps scoring Tito will not have a choice but to start him. I just hope he sticks around after this season. Love his scoring instinct.

J

jtmx12

David Villa has played 16 matches this season with Barca and has scored 8 goals already which gives him a 0.50 goal per game ratio.

However, the truth is that he has only played 691 minutes, which is translated to 7.67 matches which gives him a 1.04 goal per game.

david-villa.jpg

Last edited:

King Leo

Banned
Villa was the man today! I wish he could get more time (I know it wont happen) but good to see him play a full match and score twice.

El Guaje

Villa was the man today! I wish he could get more time (I know it wont happen) but good to see him play a full match and score twice.

Why wouldnt it happen? It is very possible that he starts getting more and more minutes on the field. Pedro is dropping his form again ( :( ), same goes for Alexis. Both of them arent really on top of their game. Villa plays decently atleast + that he actually scores.

Vapor

I hope, and I really think he will be more integrated into the first team in the near future as time goes on. It was painfully clear watching him today how superior he was to most of the younger players out there. The guy's excellent... there is no way that this fact is lost on Tito and the coaching staff. I really just think it's matter of slow re-integration with the first team that's happening here.

Not saying anything new really. He's awesome... I fully expect him to be a major player as we get later on in the season up against the big boys. He'll be very important... his skill and deadliness is undeniable. He was just so sharp with everything today... I was surprised by his mid-long range passing, we don't see much of that.

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'll never forgive Barca if they freeze this man out for Neymar.
That being said, I don't see that happening :D. Like Vapor said it's very clear that Villa is a top caliber player. When he is on form there is nothing he cant do with either of his feet. He's freaking El Guaje! Playing even better then before his injury! This guy can be so important for us this season. I'. banking on him helping us in a big way in the CL :D

sabby

This means he is finally ready for a full match. We really need him in the UCL and liga matches in the 2nd half, remember what happened at the later half of last season even though messi scored a bucket loads of goals ? Since he has been allowed enough time to recover fully and he has this immense hunger for goals now, he will be more lethal and take the pressure off from pedro/alexis. Plus we now got thiago back too :D Villa will not be sold at any cost, if that was the case he would have been hurried to matches to get more goals out of him instead of playing Alexis. Besides, Villa integrated into this team like no other player, nobody could tell he is not from masia from his playing style ( right from the 2010 season :) ).

X

xaviniesta

he was really good in second half when he played in the middle, often dropped deep. linked really well with the midfielders to knock the ball around. i really hope he wants to stay, he still has so much to offer to this team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really was able to once again appreciate his versatility which we don't often get to see with him isolated on that left wing waiting for the odd pass

Leo10

David Villa has played 16 matches this season with Barca and has scored 8 goals already which gives him a 0.50 goal per game ratio.

However, the truth is that he has only played 691 minutes, which is translated to 7.67 matches which gives him a 1.04 goal per game.

Messi played 20 matches with Barca in 12/13 and scored 26 with a ratio of 1.3 goals per game.

:troll:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans