David Villa

kostasgtc

What is he going to do? Say he played badly? Stop accusing me of accusing Tito. I said in my opinion did I not? I never said I knew better than him.
Your going to tell me you honestly don't believe Villa should get more minutes? Really? I think we could have used him over Pedro or Alexis in a few games that he did not feature in.
did u even bother to read and understund my post or its my bad english?anyway i dont believe tito is unfair to anybody, until now at least.thats my opinion.

kostasgtc

maybe just maybe he was (or is) ready to make the job tito want to be done yet.football specially in that level is not just goals.sometimes we must respect the coaches and understund that they always knows better whats good for the team.
think:tito praised villa in a match who didnt scored and either do anything special but obviously played his role FOR the team better than previously.stop accusing tito, he surely knows better.
NOT ready to make the job tito want ......

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I think a little a both there kostagtc lol. And it's not that he is being unfair. It's just that if we want villa in good form and grooving with the first 11 again he needs more minutes. There were times we could have really used him but Tito decided on Alexis or tello over him for reasons unknown. I just hope he gets more starting minutes in the neat future. I don't want him leaving next season =\

CatalinR10

^When you come off a year off due to broken shin it's a great amount of apperances! #ROTATION

A-CwcuiCEAEa71O.jpg:large

Rotation indeed :pep:

Stric

That list makes no sense. It's only logical to compare rotation minutes among players that are being rotated with each other. Comparing Villa to Valdes or Pique makes no sense. Go and compare Villa's minutes with those of Sanchez, Pedro and Tello. Oh look, 2 out of 3 are not on that list either. Not to mention that Villa wasn't fully fit from the start of the season... Besides, wingers are the most rotated players, so it makes sense that they'll have less minutes on average than CB's, Messi, midfielders etc.

Last edited:

GiantKiller

That list makes no sense. It's only logical to compare rotation minutes among players that are being rotated with each other. Comparing Villa to Valdes or Pique makes no sense. Go and compare Villa's minutes with those of Sanchez, Pedro and Tello. Oh look, 2 out of 3 are not on that list either. Not to mention that Villa wasn't fully fit from the start of the season... Besides, wingers are the most rotated players, so it makes sense that they'll have less minutes on average than CB's, Messi, midfielders etc.

This.

People really need to not make a big deal of every single thing. *Sigh*

Cule4life

The Culest

You are forgetting that Sanchez was in fact injured for a significant amount of this period. His first match from injury he played 90 minutes :facepalm:
We should compare minutes of Villa to Iniesta too cause he's tito's favourite on the left wing (Ah 1232 minutes :icon_neutral:). Tello had contract negotiations which seem to be the reason he wasn't played a lot. But Villa was "benched" in the proper sense of the word

CatalinR10

OK :

Alexis - 969
Tello - 761
VIlla - 731

For a player who comes from the B team ,like Deulofeu for example , 731 minutes would be decent enough. But we are talking about David Villa who is the best scorer Spain has ever had , who scored more goals this season than Tello+Alexis+Pedro combined even though he played less than all of them.

Home of Barca Fans