David Villa

F

Flavia

He should replace pedro, who is really bad today. Tito should realize he cannot field pedro and alexis together, Barça has no firepower with both of them. The rb and dm had to score. Messi is also having a quiet game. No way to know if Villa would make a difference, but I'd like to see if he would.

Vapor

We're really going to need him later on in the season, the other 2 forwards can't score for anything at the moment, and that is precisely what killed us last season in the Champion's league

Stric

Played too little to be enough to make a review of, but the two things I do remember is one badly controlled ball, and that shot at goal. I wish it had gone in.

ShandyFFM

that what i like from his he goes straight for the shot on goal not like alexis or pedro who always trying to go on the wing

Vapor

This. I'll need my flamesuit for this one, but, wingers providing width is overrated.
Exactly. They could provide width all day, but if Messi is underperforming or god forbid gets injured, who is going to knock in the goals? Especially if we are facing teams with great attacks and tough defenses? Is Alexis or Pedro going to do it? Right now the only answer to that is Villa.

I really hope he doesn't leave. We all love him, he still has so much to offer, so frustrating seeing him on the bench so much. That crowd chanting was beautiful indeed :worthy:

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
didnt look particularly happy.

Hopefully he starts the next game over pedro, otherwise he's definitely off.

Home of Barca Fans