CatalinR10

A_CSwCyCYAEnQz-.jpg:large

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
:lol:

Height: 5' 9'' (1.75m)
Weight: 152 kg

Metric system is confusing for Americans :lol:

Don't care for the comments from Villa's agent which are non-committal, in truth...but I suppose you can't blame him as most can ascertain the player seems a bit unsettled...I think we can safely conclude there are issues with David & his role on the team that are being protected by the club

If not winter, I can't see how he continues after this summer if his minutes do not increase

Last edited:

ryuken

Let the man leave and play his football, he at least deserve that much and he wont be getting it here.

Edman

He will have a starring role for barça in the second half of the season. Tito was just saving him.
*fingers crossed*

Last edited:
J

jtmx12

AxTWsXZCIAEk1_n.jpg:large
2njkk8i.jpg
David+Villa+Sevilla+FC+v+FC+Barcelona+La+Liga+UGNpYS-zd5cl.jpg

May I know why my post was deleted this time? It's just images showing how Villa would look with another club's shirt. The reality is that Villa isn't linked with Barca because he isn't a player from La Masia, and he's getting old, so he's going to leave at some point.

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

He will have an important role in the 2nd half of the season. He'll get more minutes and I can see him scoring some important goals. Enough for him to stay next season? Probably not but he will still be of importance.

J

jtmx12

The third pic show his possible next club. :p

The third pic just shows his current club and current happiness. I don't think he's going to leave in January tho, even if he wants to.

Tito is not a fool and knows he may need Villa in the next half season to win matches where "running around over and over" isn't enough and scoring goals is what ends up making you win.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“Villa exit? I don’t know if that’s an option, don’t think so. Personally, I wouldn’t like it, because he’s a key player”

the DON has spoken. villa is staying

Armando929

If either of Alexis or Villa is to exit, it should be Alexis because we already have Pedro to perform the role he does. Villa may not bring the stamina or workrate Pedro does, but he's an older player anyway and its not his thing to pressure defenders for 90 min. running around like a headless chicken.

He's a goalscorer. He needs to be in the box where he can get into positions. There is plenty of room for both him and Messi out there and there are plenty of goals to be scored. There is no reason that in the 2nd half of the season Villa should not have more of a protagonist role. He's not supposed to be the top scorer. But he is an excellent alternative when Messi is facing double marking, thus he can have some free space to do his thing.

Home of Barca Fans