David Villa

ammarfcb

ze special one
“There is always speculation about David because he is a great forward, but his future is in the hands of Barcelona.”
— Victor Onate (agent David Villa)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pato?
They'll also probably lose some, if not all, of their oldest players as Ambrosini, Yepes and Abbiati have expiring contracts.
Milan will have a younger team than us next season for sure.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Villa will stay because he knows I love him :cry:

I also hope he finishes the year with Barcelona. He can leave next summer if he so wishes.

As a player of his age, would anyone of you be willing to trade the high probability of winning the treble with less minutes, than playing 90mins for a club like chelsea, arsenal or swansea?

Don't expect Milan to sign any big players till Silvio is done with his politics. Juve would be a good choice but i doubt they're/he is interested.

Ketoth

I can't see how Villa could succeed in the premier league. He's injury prone and at his age I can't see him adapting to the physicality of the EPL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. if Silva, Mata, Cazorla and Aguero took the league by the horns, Villa could do it too. (btw. can't imagine what Messi would do there if those made it so easily).
Doubts whether Villa would stay fit are valid though.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Hey, Michu is top scorer. You´re talking about El Guaje. 300 goals and best scorer for Spain ever. Please show some respect to him.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

“There is always speculation about David because he is a great forward, but his future is in the hands of Barcelona.”
— Victor Onate (agent David Villa)

He will obviously stay. Starter!

J

jtmx12

I can't see how Villa could succeed in the premier league. He's injury prone and at his age I can't see him adapting to the physicality of the EPL.

Villa has one bad injury in 10 years and suddenly he's injury prone... Okay.

Home of Barca Fans