David Villa

Ursegor

World Champion
“Villa exit? I don’t know if that’s an option, don’t think so. Personally, I wouldn’t like it, because he’s a key player”

the DON has spoken. villa is staying

1356628595_extras_portada_1.jpg

Laudrup (coach Swansea): "David Villa rumours? There have been many rumours, but the only Villa coming to Swansea is Aston Villa" [via mail]

:lol:

ricknattery

wish for him to start games from now on and then the coach to decide who of our strikers produces more benefit to the team. Villa has not had proper chances to prove what he is capable of doing for us after his injury

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

“Villa exit? I don’t know if that’s an option, don’t think so. Personally, I wouldn’t like it, because he’s a key player”

the DON has spoken. villa is staying

Enough said. Stop this nonsense rumours. El Guaje is staying.

Vapor

The Villa, Iniesta, Alba left flank will once again be activated. Bank on that.

Agreed. That combo is SO deadly. I'm positive it'll be a major force in the 2nd half of the season. Our comfortable cushion in the 1st half gave us room to try and usher Pedro and Alexis into good form, but when it gets tight and we need goals at all angles, I'm positive Villa will be playing a big contribution.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The Villa, Iniesta, Alba left flank will once again be activated. Bank on that.

Villa seems to be a lot better when combining with alba and iniesta if he is starting. If he subs in then his performance is somewhat lackluster and doesn't really even combine with them well. But the problem is that i like Cesc playing as he has been amazing this season. I hope Tito takes a gamble for at least a game and plays Villa on the right while letting Iniesta combine with Alba on the left wing.

K

kingleo

anyone know if Villa does leave on loan in January will he still get a La Liga winners medal?

Stric

And bench Pedro?...He's our best 2way player :yucky:

Not in general, but Villa/Messi/Pedro with Iniesta/Xavi in the midfield as one option, Iniesta/Messi/Villa with Cesc/Xavi in the midfield as the other. The original quote was "for at least a game", so there you go. :)

Good point about no weak foot. No clue why he hasn't been tried out on the right side. The man can shoot with both legs!

I don't have the numbers, but I think that most of his goals this season were actually with his left foot. I think it's worth a try putting him on the right.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans