David Villa

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona are never going to let him go in the winter transfer window. In the 2nd half of the season he will be a vital player for the club. So far Alexis has been more of a luxury option but he's not going to see the pitch in a CL semifinal or anything like that. Hell i doubt Villa will even leave in the summer if he plays a really important role for the remainder of this season

Blue Demon

Barcelona are never going to let him go in the winter transfer window. In the 2nd half of the season he will be a vital player for the club. So far Alexis has been more of a luxury option but he's not going to see the pitch in a CL semifinal or anything like that. Hell i doubt Villa will even leave in the summer if he plays a really important role for the remainder of this season

If Villa does play a vital role in the second half, would he still stay with less playing time in the coming year at Barcelona; plus there is his age to contend with. I like Villa, hope it all works out wherever he goes at the end of the year. But I agree, no way he is going anywhere next month.

abual3bed1

And they would have been right for the past few seasons. Pep liked to work with small squads and he said so as much.

I havent heard many cules complain this season.

Working with small squad needs a very small number of injuries. It worked for Pep for 3 seasons, but when injuries crisis hit us last season ....

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If Villa does play a vital role in the second half, would he still stay with less playing time in the coming year at Barcelona; plus there is his age to contend with. I like Villa, hope it all works out wherever he goes at the end of the year. But I agree, no way he is going anywhere next month.

I agree he will leave eventually because there isn't much room for him as he gets older. He'll understand that as well.

Galning

I read somewhere that Villa is not willing to leave the club, not before summer. :)

We are not willing to sell.
Why is it so hard to understand? The club would actually have to be retarded to let a player of Villa's class go in January.. when the big games are coming up.

Cule4life

The Culest
We are not willing to sell.
Why is it so hard to understand? The club would actually have to be retarded to let a player of Villa's class go in January.. when the big games are coming up.

It would also be retarded to let him go and retain Sanchez(at his current form) even in the summer.

Meitux

This is something the club has proven time and time again.
and propably the biggest mistake in transfers was Ibrahimovic,Eto'o and so many money.Well Eto'o still has it, we wouldnt had any problem in attack if we still had him ,i mean in terms of scoring its proved last season we didnt have villa and nobody was even near to 20 goals...

Last edited:
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Villa will be a starter in 2012. No doubts. He´s so much better than Alexis

Home of Barca Fans