David Villa

N

Noldorin

Well they are right to be angry... anyways

Barca gets their best player & captain from Arsenal, when Barca didn't even need him because they already had an overbooking of midfielders...

However, Arsenal can't get Villa, a guy that isn't a good player to be a starter for Tito, and always ends up in the bench.

Imagine this scenario... Arsenal gets Messi, our best player, when they already had Ronaldo and we can't even get Song from them when we really needed it... I'd be mad as well :)

Barca gets their BEST player from Arsenal? You must be trolling. Even if you're being exceedingly generous, he's the 4th best on the Barca team. Then you forgot the fact that Arsenal pinched Cesc from La Masia when he was an (older) youngster. He is really just returning back home.

N

Noldorin

Who said Villa wants to go to arsenal, though? I hope he goes someplace else on the summer, he deserves a better team.

Man City have already showed interest in trying to push through a deal this January window. It won't happen, but there's a good chance it will over the summer. Man City is a worthy team to have him at least.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Man City have already showed interest in trying to push through a deal this January window. It won't happen, but there's a good chance it will over the summer. Man City is a worthy team to have him at least.

I'd rather see him go to a team that can get out of the CL group stages.

J

jtmx12

Even if you're being exceedingly generous, he's the 4th best on the Barca team.

I meant Arsenals' best player & captain... not Barca's... in my ranking of best players on Barca it prolly goes smt like Messi - Xavi - Iniesta - Busquets - Puyol... and then the rest

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why would Villa leave now? Would make much more sense to leave in the summer, for everyone involved (except maye Arsenal, but they're not really involved yet).

We didn't "get" anyone, we bought them and Arsenal sold them. End of story.
This, and we payed very handsomely for them as well. Not to mention the way they ripped us off before.

Well they are right to be angry... anyways

Barca gets their best player & captain from Arsenal, when Barca didn't even need him because they already had an overbooking of midfielders...

Do the vultures get angry when a lion moves in and takes their food away? Yes? Well does the lion care? Should we?

If the vultures feel so bad about it they can always seek counceling, or have faith in that they've got the highest ticket prices in world football.

Last edited:
J

jtmx12

I only said that they are right to be angry... because we would be as well if it happened to us instead. I never said that I care or that anyone of us should care, lol :)

Cule4life

The Culest
Why would Villa leave now? Would make much more sense to leave in the summer, for everyone involved (except maye Arsenal, but they're not really involved yet).

This, and we payed very handsomely for them as well. Not to mention the way they ripped us off before.

Do the vultures get angry when a lion moves in and takes their food away? Yes? Well does the lion care? Should we?

If the vultures feel so bad about it they can always seek counceling, or have faith in that they've got the highest ticket prices in world football.

Comparing humans with Animals a bit too far dude.
And imagine the view from the other side(Arsenal Fan). Barca would seem like a bully

Stric

Who in the hell figured out it was OK to condemn a club for not wanting to sell a player? What is this nonsense? It's not as if they're taking the money, but not delivering on their part of the bargain. FFS, it's the owner's choice. Besides, nobody said Villa wanted to go to Arsenal. Let alone wanted it badly. It's not the least bit similar to what happened with Cesc (and we paid big bucks for him!), or for example what happened with Modric in the summer.

raedkuwait

when villa get to see a shitty alexis get to play over him, then he must b thinking what the fuck am doing at this bench i dont
blame for moving to another club at all

Meitux

i feel really sorry for him,he played so well last game and didnt EVEN come in the game......i r know what they are thinking and playing alexis over this world class player who could score some of those misses...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He should have really played tonight... It's the first time that I really think Tito/Roura fucked up by not playing him, especially since we needed a goal threat...

Home of Barca Fans