David Villa

United4Life

Neymar will fit into our Left Wing slot and will be a starter with Cesc being used a sub. You can dream all you want but Neymar is not going to PL. He is coming to Barca so

Lindsay-Lohan-deal-with-it.gif

Then why buy Cesc, makes no sense. You would think clubs pay 30 + million for a starter, not a bench player. Try again.

Cule4life

The Culest
Then why buy Cesc, makes no sense. You would think clubs pay 30 + million for a starter, not a bench player. Try again.

Ever heard of something called rotation and different lineups and tactics? And eventually Cesc will take over completely when Xavi retires

Cule4life

The Culest
With some of the transfer decision the club has made so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't buy a CB in the summer. :lol:

Hence the word "hopefully" :( Sometimes i think i could do a better job than our current management in transfer policy

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't think you rotate a 30+ million player. Notice how he STARTED vs Madrid.

David villa cost €40 million and he's on the bench. Zlatan cost so much and was also benched. A proper football club doesn't decide lineups based on transfer fees(Chelsea). Its based on the opponent. Its not like Neymar will play every match and Cesc will be on the bench every game.

United4Life

David villa cost €40 million and he's on the bench. A proper football club doesnt decide lineups based on transfer fees(Chelsea). Its based on the opponent

Again, he was a starter for 3 seasons, broke his leg and declined, hence he is on the bench. If you were part of the transfer board, I would really be scared.

Cule4life

The Culest
Starter for 3 seasons? More like 1.5 seasons. He was benched a lot when he was not performing before his injury and was rumored to be on his way to Liverpool. And when I say i could have made better decisions than our board its a critique to be taken with a pinch of salt, not that i am more qualified than them. Like u say when u saw a shitty movie "I could have directed that movie better"

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Starter for 3 seasons? More like 1.5 seasons. He was benched a lot when he was not performing before his injury and was rumored to be on his way to Liverpool. And when I say i could have made better decisions than our board its a critique to be taken with a pinch of salt, not that i am more qualified than them. Like u say when u saw a shitty movie "I could have directed that movie better"

Like when your team has won a record number of points in La Liga and is the only team to score more than one hundred goals so far (don't know if this is still relevant but was a short while ago) and you say, "I could have managed that team better"

United4Life

1.5 are you kidding me, the most I could say would be 2.5. And he was the main striker apart from Messi, no way he would ever go to Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans