David Villa

Y

Youngie

I missed a god bit of the match vs Getage. Saw Villa's goal - well taken. Obviously he's not 100% match fit yet. One thing he is and that's a natural finisher.

Cule4life

The Culest
I missed a god bit of the match vs Getage. Saw Villa's goal - well taken. Obviously he's not 100% match fit yet. One thing he is and that's a natural finisher.

You missed a good bit of the match and you conclude he's not match fit

tumblr_mb129cdkIa1rzz3r3o1_500.gif

Y

Youngie

I know he's not match fit. It's impossible if he's no playing regularly. How many mins has he played this season? Something like 200? LOL

Cule4life

The Culest
I know he's not match fit. It's impossible if he's no playing regularly. How many mins has he played this season? Something like 200? LOL

Dat Logic :facepalm: He has looked great whenever played and sulks on the bench when not played. Thats not the sign of a unfit player. If u want to know the reason why he doesnt play more ask our mngt I suspect you are trolling and in that case consider yourself ignored

barcanuck

Good game from David. Did alot of things right, missed a couple of chances but that's OK he got his goal in the end.

I was really worried when one of those Getafe goofs did that late sliding tackle on David. Glad to see he was fine after though. We really need to use him in big games with Iniesta and Alba on the left he combines perfectly.

Y

Youngie

Dat Logic :facepalm: He has looked great whenever played and sulks on the bench when not played. Thats not the sign of a unfit player. If u want to know the reason why he doesnt play more ask our mngt I suspect you are trolling and in that case consider yourself ignored

No he hasn't.

Y

Youngie

Was this Villa's first goal for Barcelona in 2013?

EDIT: Villa's third goal in 2013 vs Getafe. His two other goals came against Cordoba in the Copa on Jan 10th (one month ago). Hardly "consistently scoring"... LOL

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He might start against Granada. He's definitely getting more game time now than before and is playing with confidence.

Home of Barca Fans