David Villa

Armando929

Apparentley Arsenal are interested in Higuain as well. I think he'd be too expensive a buy for them, though. Plus Higuain I think would prefer Juve or some French team.

Really don't want Villa to go to Atleti much less Spurs.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
It seems, according to Marca :lol:, that David Villa wants to stay for another season since in his contract it states he will get a pay rise from 7.5M to 11M.

I just hope it's Zubi who did this, si I can rave again about how bad a director he is :hooray:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
actually his best for us ended after 2010-11 season

Mostly due to his injury, but still true. Actually that's very, very sad. Such a great player.

If I think about it, we never should have gotten Ibrahimovic and instead should have bought Villa a year earlier. But that's history now, and every club makes mistakes. Our club just makes them a bit more frequent :lol:

sabby

it appears that Villa has to not only pass the ball to Messi, but clothes as well.
7C-3Yga7_BY.jpg

#2 and #4 are clearly fake/photo-shopped with Messi' face. Not sure about #1 either.

sabby

#2 was taken at Abidal's press conference, so it's not shopped.

Messi doesn't have that huge biceps / muscles. He was there but probably his face shopped on someone else' body. Otherwise Messi gained 10kg of muscles in a few weeks o_O

Home of Barca Fans