David Villa

ammarfcb

ze special one
Dont worry we will get Neybinho :pep:

neymos
gXwMk7.gif

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Poor guy, get to play and gets no service... I like to see him play, and the team needs him, but as I said before, he's no magic wand...

SoMa

Cant really ask for anything when hes brought on at a 0-2 with like 25 mins left and the team has completely collapsed.

Cule4life

The Culest
He wasted a year of his career here. Too good a player to be treated this badly. Hopefully he goes to Arsenal and lights up the premier league and we get to see him in the national team too

Villa7

Villa could have done a lot more damage as a starter because we needed a goal soon. Roura & Tito decided that it was best to bring him on when we were 0-2, with 30 MINUTES LEFT and we needed to score 3 goals... lawl. Everyone from Barca knew it was over so they weren't motivated and Mourinho just told his players to defend, and even changed Ozil for Pepe.

The task brought to Villa was mission impossible, even Messi can't do it. I just can't believe why the FUCK the staff did this. Everyone, every single Barca fan knew this would happen, there were polls with insane amount of votes of up to 98% in every single newspapers telling the staff to USE VILLA. However, they said "let's try Cesc one more time, if it doesn't work we can get Villa in and he will solve it, hahaha". I can't believe a bunch of fans know more about football than these so called "experts".

Last edited:

Stric

He didn't start because he had played a game 3 days earlier and the staff treat him like he's 60. I'm 100% sure that was the only reason he was on the bench.

Blaugrana dude

He didn't start because he had played a game 3 days earlier and the staff treat him like he's 60. I'm 100% sure that was the only reason he was on the bench.

After scoring a goal which helped to lead the comeback in the match as well if I might add. But hey, doing sideways passing is more important right?

ricknattery

A shame how this amazing footballer has been treated this last year here, why on earth do we have to stand watching Alexis missing sitters on a weekly-basis?
Best Barca's generation in history and we have no coach. What a waste of talent

Home of Barca Fans