David Villa

Indignado

He was very poor today but still better than Alexis. Sanchez shouldn't play at all. He's our problem imo, he can't play with the others, especially with Messi.

What? Villa was poor? Alexis is our problem? Alexis used to be one problem back when we were good, but right now he doesn't even play.

Jadentheman

The coaching staff is so blatantly pushing for Villa to leave. It's kinda sad, but he was gonna leave anyway. However treating him like this is ridiculous.

Villa7

Here's all the plays from Villa against Real Madrid. With Villa we always were alive in the match, close to scoring and attacking. The fact that Mourinho (you could heard it on TV) told Callejon a "winger" to help Essein in the left wing to block Villa (and it was a good call looking at the video), pretty much sums up how much of a threat he is. IMO, now looking at the highlights, I can realize that Villa's game was pretty good, and he did all he could. Callejon was constantly reading Alba's movements and blocked the passes from Villa and Callejon did look pretty fast against our "Bolt" Alba.

IMO the problem was that Alves & Pedro were useless in the right side, unlike Alba & Villa, that were a threat always on the left. Then there's Thiago, who had a bad match and we need a fit Xavi or a fit Cesc in the midfield. Then there's the mistake from Mascherano, which just shows how bad is our defense right now, and once again another goal from a corner, sucks.

My only hope is that Villa was benched to save him for the match against Milan because if we wanted to go for a win, Pedro had to leave for Alexis or Tello.

This would be my line up against Milan

Valdes
Adriano Puyol Pique Alba
Cesc Busquets Iniesta (Xavi is not fit, don't force him again)

then for the front thee two plans:

a) Messi - (Alexis/Pedro) - Villa (this would be pretty nice, because right now Alexis & Pedro are not doing much, so it's best to have them in like a static "9" forcing Milan to have 2 defenders on them, and that will leave more space for Villa & Messi in the wings and Alexis/Pedro will still have a chance to score just been as a 9) and Messi can destroy the right wing with Adriano, and Villa can destroy the left wing with Alba & Iniesta.

B) Tello Messi Villa - Attacking normally, as we know, with Pedro in the bench. IMO, I'd rather go for the a), since it will surprise Milan and we could get a better result.

Last edited:

-SG7-

I still believe that the front three looked sharper with villa in the first half against madrid. Maybe put tello on instead of pedro against milan and we might have more chances on goal. And also didn't the forwards/wingers interchange change their positions during the pep era? dosen't seem like that is happening as much anymore. Should definitely try this as it might wreak havoc for milans defence.

Ustari

Mou, res!
He was very poor today but still better than Alexis. Sanchez shouldn't play at all. He's our problem imo, he can't play with the others, especially with Messi.

Wtf is this shit??? You made it sound like our downfall is all because Alexis :wacko:

E

estranged

Wtf is this shit??? You made it sound like our downfall is all because Alexis :wacko:

Glory hunters man. never mind them, hopefully we get knocked out by Milan and these people fuck off and never come back.

Home of Barca Fans