Denis Suarez

J

Jamie Cal

He really should be given a chance with Barca and not be on loan forever.

I think the situation is sticky in regards to our midfield (as it has been with years :( ) in that, Rafinha is young enough that we can't ditch him, even though I'd prefer to see Denis given a go in our first team over him at this point.

Zangash

Banned
I think the situation is sticky in regards to our midfield (as it has been with years :( ) in that, Rafinha is young enough that we can't ditch him, even though I'd prefer to see Denis given a go in our first team over him at this point.

Rafinha will always be the favorite young midfielder while Lucho is in charge. How well our midfield plays doesn't seem to really matter to him either way, so it doesn't matter who is better at what in that area of our game.

Antimilan

Unbelievable, he starts!

Not very unbelievable. He shined when fielded against Zenit, and he deserved the place today!

Also, some key players are resting for the return leg, so there comes his chance. I really hope that Denis will gradually become if not a first-team player, at least a frequent sub in the next season.

Kohe321

Not very unbelievable. He shined when fielded against Zenit, and he deserved the place today!

Also, some key players are resting for the return leg, so there comes his chance. I really hope that Denis will gradually become if not a first-team player, at least a frequent sub in the next season.

He'll be back in Barca next season :pep:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Cool that he's starting, I don't have to to choose witch game to watch now haha I'll watch him

Home of Barca Fans