Denis Suarez

MessiDinho10

Great addition for our midfield if true.
He has the same profile as Rafinha though... two offensive midfielders.

Denis plays on the left though, good replacement for Iniesta in my opinion. Although Rafinha-Denis midfield might not work, I would like to see one with Rakitic-Denis one day. I think he has the talent to be a very good player for us.

Antimilan

Barca will have to pay 9 Million euros to get Denis back. This offer is only valid until summer 2016.

He will still be unable to play until January if the deal goes through. It's a 9 million fixed clause, no negotiations.

This story is exactly what I was talking about earlier in this topic, but some 'experts of this field' here sounded illogical, yet funny by saying Barca will not have to pay 9 million to get him back, rather will get him free.

A contract is a contract, a clause in a contract will remain a clause in a contract, the player will never decide, the clubs always will, unless the player is a free agent, not the case with Denis.

Learn something about transfer rules, contracts, clauses etc.

JamDav1982

Barca will have to pay 9 Million euros to get Denis back. This offer is only valid until summer 2016.

He will still be unable to play until January if the deal goes through. It's a 9 million fixed clause, no negotiations.

This story is exactly what I was talking about earlier in this topic, but some 'experts of this field' here sounded illogical, yet funny by saying Barca will not have to pay 9 million to get him back, rather will get him free.

A contract is a contract, a clause in a contract will remain a clause in a contract, the player will never decide, the clubs always will, unless the player is a free agent, not the case with Denis.

Of course the player will have choice.

He cant be forced to sign for Sevilla or to return to Barca.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Now that I think about it, for this clause to be in place, Suarez HAD to have agreed to it. So it's contractually binding.

raki

How much did Sevilla pay for the 2 year loan? Was it included in the Rakitic deal?

JamDav1982

Lol.... read and learn man... read and learn!

Read what?

Sevilla cant force Suarez to sign any permanent contract that he doesnt want to. It is dependent on player agreeing to it.

Just as Suarez would need to want to return to Barca for them to take him back.

Suarez still has choices.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Read what?

Sevilla cant force Suarez to sign any permanent contract that he doesnt want to. It is dependent on player agreeing to it.

For the clause to be in place, wouldn't Suarez have already agreed to it?

JamDav1982

For the clause to be in place, wouldn't Suarez have already agreed to it?

No not always.

Tello loan at Porto is only dependent on Barca getting him back if he agrees to it or Porto making permanent if he agrees to it.

Players still have a say but price is agreed from out set.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No not always.

Tello loan at Porto is only dependent on Barca getting him back if he agrees to it or Porto making permanent if he agrees to it.

Players still have a say but price is agreed from out set.

Okay, that's what I thought was the case here too. But Antimilan's statements have made me confused. Thanks.

khaled_a_d

Read what?

If he agreed that option in 1st place ,he might have already made his choice
But I don't know if this is the case tbh

JamDav1982

If he agreed that option in 1st place ,he might have already made his choice
But I don't know if this is the case tbh

I cant see a player deciding wages, length of contract, signing on fee for a potential transfer two years down the line.

Could end up at tying himself to club for six seven years on poor wages.

JamDav1982

Who said that it won't include a pay rise?

Of course it would be a pay rise but still could see him tied to poorer wages than could earn if he really takes off.

Maybe he did but it makes no sense on his part in my opinion to agree contract that potentially wont come in to affect for two years.

Home of Barca Fans