Denis Suarez

xavi_the_Boss

So there were rumours that we maybe bring him back this season.But whats the point if he couldn´t even play for us because of the Transfer ban?

Edit:Sevilla signed him right?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Of course it would be a pay rise but still could see him tied to poorer wages than could earn if he really takes off.

Maybe he did but it makes no sense on his part in my opinion to agree contract that potentially wont come in to affect for two years.

I don't think his agent would agree to something like this, based on what you've said, then.

raki

So there were rumours that we maybe bring him back this season.But whats the point if he couldn´t even play for us because of the Transfer ban?

Edit:Sevilla signed him right?

Exactly. It´s a stupid decision. Let him stay at Sevilla. Let´s not waste money.

khaled_a_d

Of course it would be a pay rise but still could see him tied to poorer wages than could earn if he really takes off.

Maybe he did but it makes no sense on his part in my opinion to agree contract that potentially wont come in to affect for two years.

Then it makes no sense for the buy clause option with buyback option at all .the essence of it that Sevilla can get some additional cash from the deal if they developed him well .why put those clauses if they know all what Barca have to do is to convince him not to accept the move?
Those deals are pretty complicated to an annoying point lol
Anyway I don't want Denis back any time soon as I don't think he can contribute more than Rafinha and never saw the big potential in him .I think one more year with Sevilla would help him

Antimilan

Then it makes no sense for the buy clause option with buyback option at all .the essence of it that Sevilla can get some additional cash from the deal if they developed him well .why put those clauses if they know all what Barca have to do is to convince him not to accept the move?
Those deals are pretty complicated to an annoying point lol
Anyway I don't want Denis back any time soon as I don't think he can contribute more than Rafinha and never saw the big potential in him .I think one more year with Sevilla would help him

Exactly. JamDav seems to not have the slightest clue regarding contract clauses.

Sevilla added the buy-back clause of 9 million to make a 3 million profit, after signing him for 6 million. Maybe it's hard for someone to grasp it, but it is very simple though.

Mexcelona

doesn't sound logical at all, only thing i can make of this is that we are calling back d.suarez so that we can loan him out somewhere else... he can't play with us because of the transfer ban if rumors are true.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
doesn't sound logical at all, only thing i can make of this is that we are calling back d.suarez so that we can loan him out somewhere else... he can't play with us because of the transfer ban if rumors are true.
We can only not play him if Sevilla actually bought him for 6m or whatever that people were talking about and now we are buying him back for 9m! If it was just a loan, I don't think there's a problem of us not being able to play him because of the transfer ban. Or so I think at least

And even if we cannot play him bringing him back would still be better because that Emery is a selfish batsard

xXKonan

Barcelona B midfielder Alen Halilovic (18) would accept to be included in a deal with Sevilla on a return from Denis Suarez this summer [md]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
[tw]613042048124456960[/tw]

"Sevilla want money" :lol: I know, I know - we were supposed to loan him for 2 years and now we're breaking that deal if we want to bring him back. But it just feels retarded to pay for a player we loaned to them.

Home of Barca Fans