Diego Forlan

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
30 years old and with no proven track record in European competition. No thanks.

he's not played for sides where that's really been possible, except united, and he barely played for them!

samu had no track record when we got him, and he's still not super prolific in the champions league. yeah he's scored in two finals but how many finals has forlan played in?

gazza

Fantastic so prolific best player in spain :angry:
Wonder why they ain't been queueing up since he left man utd.
What an earth is he under discussion for ?
Aint he just a year younger than a player we've already got that's scoring goals !
Bojan at is age is brilliant stick with im.

P

Patrick_dosSantos

Forlan is a fantastic player. Can score from anywhere and has been top scorer in Europe 2 seasons out of four for a team that is just a fourth place contender. Would love him here and in my opinion anyone who wouldn't has no actual basis for it.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Apart from his age and his complete and utter failure at Old Trafford. I once saw Diego Forlán miss a penalty for United against Northampton Town in an FA Cup 4th round match.

Beast

The Observer
I think it's fair Adam not to compare Man U forlan with Villarreal /Atletico Forlan.. two completely different players.. he matured & developed a lot since he left Man U .. regarding the CL goals .. if i remember correctly he was the one saving Atletico's Ass vs Porto in the CL last year

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Maybe so, but I still don't have a good feeling about him coming to Barça, despite all the goals. 2 pichichis at two different La Liga clubs should make me feel overjoyed at his potential arrival but somehow I'm not.

S

Snyde

Well he has never been in your supposed big club other than ManU. To discount him on his performance there is idiocy.

gazza

Forlan is a fantastic player. Can score from anywhere and has been top scorer in Europe 2 seasons out of four for a team that is just a fourth place contender. Would love him here and in my opinion anyone who wouldn't has no actual basis for it.

His age for starters :angry: and usually it takes a while before they settle, thats my basis.

No way would i have i'm in front of Eto'o or Henry

beef-supreme

He's just too old. He's a great player, but we should focus on a younger signing.

I do consider Villa to be the number 1 dream signing, BUT... when you say we should focus on a younger signing, we can consider Bojan to be that 'signing' for us, in that if we have Forlán as our no. 1 striker, he will allow for Bojan's better development, and will be ready to step down when Bojan needs to come in and take on the starting XI role.

S

Snyde

I do consider Villa to be the number 1 dream signing, BUT... when you say we should focus on a younger signing, we can consider Bojan to be that 'signing' for us, in that if we have Forlán as our no. 1 striker, he will allow for Bojan's better development, and will be ready to step down when Bojan needs to come in and take on the starting XI role.
Exactly! Also offers something different than Villa/Eto'o

zanela

Not in Henry's class to do it at a Top club at 30.
He can stay far far away frm this club. Barca deserves better...

Home of Barca Fans